Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE legend Andre the Giant's estate responds to SNL skit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A representative of WWE Hall of Famer Andre the Giant's estate gave the thumbs up to a Saturday Night Live skit that featured cast member Jason Segel impersonating the late star. "Jason Segel nails this impersonation and demonstrates with good humor that Andre's legacy continues to be relevant and has a big impact on the entertainment industry," said the rep. Read more on the story and view the skit at TMZ.com.

Powell's POV: The skit doesn't last long unlike many SNL skits that overstay their welcome, and Segel did a nice job with the impersonation.
It wasn't funny in the slightest but it was a good impersonation. They needed to stuff him a little more though.
LWC Wrote:It wasn't funny in the slightest but it was a good impersonation. They needed to stuff him a little more though.

Totally agree. But for some reason I laughed when I seen your comment about it lol..
LWC Wrote:It wasn't funny in the slightest but it was a good impersonation. They needed to stuff him a little more though.

Yeah, I didn't get that part. To not make him look like 500 pounds took away from the spot.
That was a good impersonation.