Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Veterans defrauded by big banks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A whistleblower suit unsealed in federal court alleges that big banks and mortgage companies defrauded veterans and taxpayers by disguising illegal fees in home refinancing loans for military veterans. The suit accuses lenders, including Wells Fargo, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and GMAC Mortgage, of engaging in “a brazen scheme to defraud both our nation's veterans and the United States Treasury” of millions of dollars in connection with home loans guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Not really related, but this kind of stuff is common around military bases with businesses. When I enlisted and got to my unit and got my first half of my bonus, I was a stupid Pvt and wanted a new truck. I am still paying out the ass for it.
Stardust Wrote:A whistleblower suit unsealed in federal court alleges that big banks and mortgage companies defrauded veterans and taxpayers by disguising illegal fees in home refinancing loans for military veterans. The suit accuses lenders, including Wells Fargo, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and GMAC Mortgage, of engaging in “a brazen scheme to defraud both our nation's veterans and the United States Treasury” of millions of dollars in connection with home loans guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

See this is crap! The government bails them out and then they turn around and screw soldiers and then bite the hand that feeds them! Crooked Ass Banks! We can't rob them but they rob us every day!