Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. 40 - Fairview 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a scrimmage game at Johnson Central. I was impressed with the Hornets. They could surprise a few teams this year. Fairview is a nice team as well.
Magoffin has a good team . They shoot the ball well and have good big man in #32 . They will surprise some teams .
ozzy72666 Wrote:Magoffin has a good team . They shoot the ball well and have good big man in #32 . They will surprise some teams .

Yeah I think they will surprise some teams as well.
Watch out 57th district. Coach West will have them ready for disrict play. Looked very good tonight against a very good Fairview team.
Hornets can shoot!
MC did look decent.
congrats to Magoffin County. Wonder how many Fairview football players are out for the bball team?
BondJamesBond Wrote:congrats to Magoffin County. Wonder how many Fairview football players are out for the bball team?

I don't know about Fairview, but all except 3 players on their team played. They only had an hour and 10 minutes of practice pryor to the Betsy Layne scrimmage tonight.
cricketbed Wrote:Watch out 57th district. Coach West will have them ready for disrict play. Looked very good tonight against a very good Fairview team.

I think he will have them ready for district too. Pitts has improved from last season, which helps alot. They will be competitive for sure.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Hornets can shoot!

Yes they can. And one of our best shooters didn't even play hardly at all. And the short time he was in the game, he hit a 3 pointer lol.
I really like the pitts kid he should get the ball more.