Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving with friends and loved ones.
If you're traveling be safe.
^ You as well NKY. I'll be staying in Alexandria (going to the In-Laws Sad )
nky Wrote:Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving with friends and loved ones.
If you're traveling be safe.

Thanks NKY. I'll be in your general area myself.

Stardust Wrote:^ You as well NKY. I'll be staying in Alexandria (going to the In-Laws Sad )

Alexandria huh? I'll be in Independence. myself.
My poor in-laws cannot decide what they want to do. It is tough that everyone is in driving distance, but it is the distance that is far enough that nobody wants to drive it but close enough that you feel obligated to make the effort, lol.

To explain, my wife's immediate living family (brother, sister, dad) live in Ashland, Mount Sterling and Hazard. We currently live in Jamestown. Take a KY map out and draw a big square, lol.

At least my side of the family made it simple by picking a date and time. We know we have that decision made easily and they all live or are-meeting in Rockcastle County. Praise the Lord for simple things.
Midee1 Wrote:Thanks NKY. I'll be in your general area myself.

Alexandria huh? I'll be in Independence. myself.

So did your son stay in this area? I'm assuming he graduated from NKU by now?
Stardust Wrote:So did your son stay in this area? I'm assuming he graduated from NKU by now?

Yes sir. He graduated in 2010. Bought him a house in Independence and he is in the masters program at IU right now working on his MBA through online classes.
Midee1 Wrote:Yes sir. He graduated in 2010. Bought him a house in Independence and he is in the masters program at IU right now working on his MBA through online classes.

That is absolutely awesome Midee. My oldest is in her Jr. year at NKU now. Hopefully I can share the same as you.
Stardust Wrote:That is absolutely awesome Midee. My oldest is in her Jr. year at NKU now. Hopefully I can share the same as you.

We are sort of proud of him. Smile

Got married in August. Both him and his wife work for P&G
^Good to hear. Congrats to him.
Heading over the river though some woods to Pittsburgh Pa I go to the in laws............yippee
I'm going to start calling nky Mr. Holiday because he always brings the crowd together for the Holidays in here.

I want to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving, hope you get all the Turkey you desire - are able to keep warm - and be in the comfort of your family.
"tis the season
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Happy thanksgiving to all. I know I don't agree with everyone on here, but I would go to bat for all. It's good to have a place like this on the net.
Be safe my BGR family!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Thanks for all the battering, arguing, supporting and debating....Love it!!
nky Wrote:Heading over the river though some woods to Pittsburgh Pa I go to the in laws............yippee

It's bad enough having to go to Pittsburgh, but when you add that it's to the In-Laws.....

..... I'd rather go out back and dig my own 6' hole!!!
Bring on the food.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving dudes!
Right now, I feel like the turkey - STUFFED!!!
I feel like I slept for two days...I really, really needed it. Great weekend thus far! Already starting the Christmas countdown...I love Christmas.