Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patriots 34 Chiefs 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pats lay the smack down on the Casselless Chiefs.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311121017
Classless patriots. Had the game well in hand with under 2 minutes left and they were throwing on 3rd and goal. It would have served them right if someone got hurt on that play. It's just unnecessary. BB has a great football mind but is a douche bag and you can tell just by looking at him.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Classless patriots. Had the game well in hand with under 2 minutes left and they were throwing on 3rd and goal. It would have served them right if someone got hurt on that play. It's just unnecessary. BB has a great football mind but is a douche bag and you can tell just by looking at him.

They ran on 3rd and 4th down.
Bill does this every opportunity he gets and I honestly don't have a problem with it.
He has an offense that is PAID to move the football and score touchdowns.
Opposing teams have defenses that are PAID to stop them from doing it.
If this was High School I would have a problem with it.
If this was College, I would have a small problem with it.
But this is big boy football....there is no room for being butt-hurt Smile
I won't argue that they were caught video taping other teams...

however....

I'm confident every team in the league did it...
and some still do
zaga_fan Wrote:They ran on 3rd and 4th down.
Bill does this every opportunity he gets and I honestly don't have a problem with it.
He has an offense that is PAID to move the football and score touchdowns.
Opposing teams have defenses that are PAID to stop them from doing it.
If this was High School I would have a problem with it.
If this was College, I would have a small problem with it.
But this is big boy football....there is no room for being butt-hurt Smile

I don't have a problem with running up the score at any level. Why quit trying to score just because the other team sucks? The home crowd wants to see touchdowns, their not worried if the other teams players/coaches are going to get butt hurt.
Aslan Wrote:I don't have a problem with running up the score at any level. Why quit trying to score just because the other team sucks? The home crowd wants to see touchdowns, their not worried if the other teams players/coaches are going to get butt hurt.

I don't like it at the High School level simply because there are schools that don't have a shot at competing at a high level and the kids just want an opportunity to play.
You don't suit up for Riverside looking to go to the Sweet 16.

However....
NFL teams all have the same salary cap, they can trade players, the worst record gets the best draft picks....
the playing field is even and it gives the other team an opportunity to stop you from scoring.
I would rather try to stop a team on 4th and 5 than try to block a FG.
Doesn't matter to me about salary cap and all that and I respect your opinion. You have a right to that opinion. But they had no reason to try and throw at the end of that game. That's something you do when you are playing madden and you are trying to run up the stats. They are professionals, they shouldn't need their ego's boosted like high school kids. And the pats have always been classless under BB. I can't stand the man.
New England looks like the best team in the NFL one week and very mediocre the next
Bill Belichick and the Pats are class acts.
MVP2 Wrote:Bill Belichick and the Pats are class acts.

Hope your not being a wise guy.
Pats would beat the holy hell out of Titans Smile