Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Superstar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
during tonight's Raw (just a few minutes ago) there was a promo about a new superstar. at the end of the promo he drops Kane's old mask with it burning.

who is this?!?!
Maybe Kane in a new light or something.
I wished he'd put his mask back on. IMO, he was a lot better with it on then he is without it
Obviously Kane.

There was a hidden video that was scrambled when that Twitter box popped up in the corner earlier in the show.

Here's the video:

^ I wish they'd put his mask back on him, he was a lot better with it on then he is without it
Kane is due back and will be the NEXT opponent for Mark Henry. Henry put Kane out of action, thus he will be back for revenge. Expect Undertaker in January
any idea when those two are expected to make there return?!?!
Kane is due up next, probably before Christmas. UT will be wrestling in WM28, thus they have to start setting up an opponent sometime in January. There have been no dates or PPV's announced that they will be on, but expect the December timeframe for Kane with a potential title match with Henry on January PPV.
Stardust Wrote:Kane is due back and will be the NEXT opponent for Mark Henry. Henry put Kane out of action, thus he will be back for revenge. Expect Undertaker in January

I can't wait to see Mark Henry destroy him.
Westside Wrote:I can't wait to see Mark Henry destroy him.

Ahh, I wouldn't count on it.