Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SF vs. Elliott All "A" State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
should be a dandy
I'm gonna have to say South Floyd. They played a great tournament and it should be a BIG confidence boost for the Raiders. Everybody has been pickin it up and playin well. Stanley and Little are tough and are hard to handle for any team. The guards are finally starting to play to there potential. With Ethan Johnson and Ryan Little comeing off the bench. I'm sayin SF by 4
I don't know what to say...Elliott is guard oriented, and SF is post oriented! should be a heckuva ball game but I am taking SF also
Don't know much about Elliott, but the way South Floyd has picked it up the last few times out I'll say SF by 6
this should be a good game this is the first time this south floyd team as been to a state turny and with the way thay are playing right now they will make some noise.........I will take sf by 2
SF has ahd some trouble with teams that have good guard play but are improving with every game. Look for SF to keep rolling and Big men to be to much for Elliot. SF by 6.
Having witnessed most of SF games this season only one comment comes to mind. Admiral Yamamoto is reported to have said it on his flagship when he learned that the war warning to the United States was delivered after the attack at Pearl Harbour.--------" I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant----and filled it with a terrible remorse "----- the Raiders may be the sleeping giant that finally awakened. Woe Be To You
I'll say SF in this one. I don't know much about Elliott but SF has good game and I look to see ALOT more out of this team
i would have to say that sf by 7 but if the gards get goin for elliot they are hard to beat...
I don't know anything about Elliot so, I say SF in a close one.
South Floyd should pull this one off. SF by 4
The ways SF plays it should be 5 either way, always close but keep shooting FT's well they will be hard to handle.
south floyd by 5+
I got faith in the guys...I'm gonna say Sf by 5...I just hope that they don't go down with the big head thinking that they have already got it beat. I know from a student's point of view that alot of the teachers have already planned test for Friday, so that tells ya that they don't think the boy's will win....but either way, I"ll be there Thursday rootin them on!
SF by 4
SF should win.
Im going with my boys at South Floyd!! Good luck and represent the 15th region well!!!

PDT_002
This is the second time that sf has been to the All A tourney.......I think that sf will rumble in Richmond
i think sf will win if they can slow there gaurds down ..... but if they dont they will have a hard game to play....nthey have alot of luck goin into this 1 so if they win they will prlly win thesecond round game... or jus win it all...
I'm going with my boys from South Floyd. I have faith, and hope. :lol: