Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Critics are right, Miller can't play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
these guys on here throwing off on Darius were certainly
proven correct yesterday. He might as well transfer.
There's no playing time for him, and nothing he can do
for this team. *

* for those who don't recogize the tone, the above
was written SARCASTICALLY.
DSRfan Wrote:these guys on here throwing off on Darius were certainly
proven correct yesterday. He might as well transfer.
There's no playing time for him, and nothing he can do
for this team. *

* for those who don't recogize the tone, the above
was written SARCASTICALLY

I figured as much, and good post.
Darius Miller: 13 points, 1 steal, 4 rebounds, 5 assist. Also went 5-5 from free throw line.
Shot 50% on the night.
He's definitely a lottery pick.....
Stardust Wrote:He's definitely a lottery pick.....

You would be a lottery pick for the "RWA"..
Retired Wrestling Assosiation.

Micheal Cole: And here comes Stardust with his finisher - the wheelchair of DOOM!
^ hehehe
^*Oh my gosh! A cane to the face!*
KO.. Ding, ding, ding!
Ballers Wrote:Darius Miller: 13 points, 1 steal, 4 rebounds, 5 assist. Also went 5-5 from free throw line.
Shot 50% on the night.

The 2 big keys for miller wasnt his 13 points or his 4 rebounds. It was his assists. He knew how to attack the zone and he knew that when he got in the middle to dish it out and find the open man which got the team rolling. The Freethrows was the other big thing, he was the only player on the team that is consistent with his Free throws
Putting up those numbers he will be #1 draft pick next season!
SPARTY Wrote:Putting up those numbers he will be #1 draft pick next season!

Probably go higher than anyone on Michigan State's roster will.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Probably go higher than anyone on Michigan State's roster will.

That would be the bif diff between Miller and this season's MSU
roster. He has a chance to get in to the NBA.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Probably go higher than anyone on Michigan State's roster will.
:truestory:
You don't see any of us starting new threads trying to make everyone believe he'll be a lottery pick, besides Ballers thread that we've had going for over a year. This thread is in response to the geniuses saying Darius shouldn't even be on this team and that he's horrible because of his "points".

I don't know how anyone could say that and actually believe they know anything about basketball.
I want Darius to succeed at the highest level. And if he can come up big every game we need him I see no reason Why he can't.
Miller is a role player for the Cats and really is a great contribution.
Miller is a great "glue" type of player.
He can get you points on nights when the offense is struggling but he's always someone that IF HE WILL ACTUALLY LOOK FOR THE BALL...
can do good things with it.
This team is as good as miller makes them. He is the only true veteran, and he has seen everything that can be thrown at him. The team is 10 times better with him on the floor.
vundy33 Wrote:You don't see any of us starting new threads trying to make everyone believe he'll be a lottery pick, besides Ballers thread that we've had going for over a year. This thread is in response to the geniuses saying Darius shouldn't even be on this team and that he's horrible because of his "points".

I don't know how anyone could say that and actually believe they know anything about basketball.

I agree! Darius is the key to this team, sure he isnt the top player but he is teh expierence that needs to lead this team. JOnes is the leader nor is lamb. Both are immature at times. Miller is always keeping his cool and he knows what to do in tough situations and how to help the team in hard times. EX. OD game