Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 66 Magoffin Co. 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go Cats!
Magoffin just got outplayed by the Blackcats, congrats Prestonsburg. Hornets keep your heads up.
Congrats Blackcats!
Anybody have any stats?
Hey great game tonight Blackcats.
Congrats for your win on senior night!
From what i heard we just got outplayed
Congrats Cats
Keep your heads up guys Districts coming up
Congrats Prestonsburg
Congrats Blackcats
Good job P-burg, keep playing the way you are and you will have no problem taking district.
Great showing on senior night. Magoffin County will give teams in the 57th District Tournament fits, I've said it all year and I'll stick with it.
Prestonsburg played good and Sean Leslie had another great game and so did Lewis Barnette ! Magoffin Co. is a very good team down low with Wes Helton And the Rice guy ! Good luck in the 57th ! Congrats Blackcats go get ready for Belfry !
yes, we did get out played, leslie is better than wat i thought, lol hes really good, he can dribble and shoot really well, i dont have any stats, but i kno leslie had the most
keep your heads up hornets, districts coming soon
Sean Leslie 15th region POY.
No official stats yet....I will post after watching the tape.
I do know that the scoring for P'burg went :

Leslie 24
Hughes 12
Barnette 11
Herrick 8
Stephens 6
Hall 4
McGuire 1
Congrats Prestonsburg.
Congrats Blackcats. two physical games two nights in row. After playing 6 games in 8 days you still had energy to burn. Good win. Hornets never gave up and went hard till the buzzer.
Hornets keep your heads up, congrats P-Burg!
Congrats P-burg.
"THUNDERCHILD" Wrote:Congrats Blackcats. two physical games two nights in row. After playing 6 games in 8 days you still had energy to burn. Good win. Hornets never gave up and went hard till the buzzer.

Wow! That's a lot of basketball in a short period of time. That's kind of scary for the rest of the teams in the region.