Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chris Jericho discusses his availability for WrestleMania 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former WWE star Chris Jericho spoke with the Wrestledope crew about several subjects. You can see the video interview at . Be aware that Jericho and his bandmates drop a few "F-bombs" throughout the video. Some highlights include:

-On his availability for WrestleMania 28: "For me to go back to the WWE, it would have to be something that interests me personally…When we're done with this tour, we're doing a new record, and then I have a bunch of stuff going on out in Hollywood…that I had to leave that time frame open: January, February, March, April, May…I never said that I wouldn't go back, just now is not the right time."

Shore's Slant: Wait…what? He JUST tweeted the other day that he was never going back. This is why you can't believe anything Jericho says about returning. I don't mean that ugly, he just plays his cards close to the chest and is not above misdirection or lying to serve the purpose.

-On if there will ever be another legitimate competitor to WWE:"I don't think it will ever happen. WWE is such a machine at this point. Vince could leave this earth tomorrow and it would still continue on…It's not like it was 10 years ago when there were guys working in Japan, guys working [in the UK], guys in ECW you could bring in. Anybody that is good enough to draw money is working for Vince now…Everybody wants to work for Vince McMahon, I don't care who you are. Hulk Hogan wants to work for Vince McMahon. Dixie Carter would probably work for Vince if she was offered a job."

Shore's Slant: As much as I hate to admit it, Jericho is right about everyone wanting to work for Vince. It would take someone with some very, very deep pockets to get the talent necessary to defeat Vince. It doesn't mean there aren't alternatives, but WWE is here to stay, barring implosion from stupidity.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publi...ndex.shtml