Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Radford @ Kentucky 11/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7:00 PM

ESPN3/FS South

as Aslan would say Win # 5 of 40
40 point win
^That's what we thought today...lol.
I'll keep saying by 40 as long as it results in a win Wink
they should win this one by 50+, considering its at rupp. nobody leaves rupp alive
uk-82
rad-64

jarred polson scores all 82 and dusts his shoulder off at kobe bryant
Cats by 33
You will get to see the Elliot County Faulkner kid in this one.
UK on the chase for 40, wins by 40. Wink
Kentucky 81
Radford 58
Wasnt radford the team that came in to rupp and lit up the 3 and broke records in rupp a few years ago? I take the cats by 17 in this one
Radford by as many as they please. 86-57 radford with ease this one! They will play a zone which we all learned today that cal cant coach a team to play through
^^^^LMAOO^^^ are you sure you havent bumped your head?
theVILLE Wrote:Wasnt radford the team that came in to rupp and lit up the 3 and broke records in rupp a few years ago? I take the cats by 17 in this one

That was Sam Houston St. two years ago.
Kentucky 96-58.
Marist beat them by like 20, Ill say UK by 65
UK - 88

Radford - 42
Axel Foley Wrote:That was Sam Houston St. two years ago.

Yeah I really wanted to watch that team again and never did. Does Redford play a zone? Shoot the 3 well or play inside well, or both?
Cats can name the score in this one.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kentucky-85
Radford-54
TheRealVille Wrote:You will get to see the Elliot County Faulkner kid in this one.

If i'm not mistaken, he transfered to another school for this season.
UK by a bunch.

UK - 79
Radford - 46
Ballers Wrote:UK by a bunch.

UK - 79
Radford - 46

Miller will score 40 and come out of this game as a "Can't Miss" Lottery pick in the next NBA draft
Stardust Wrote:Miller will score 40 and come out of this game as a "Can't Miss" Lottery pick in the next NBA draft

If he puts up 40 I will never come back on rivals again..
Ok I take that back, I will be on rivals everyday non-stop 24/7, and you will hear me ranting about his 40 point game for the rest of your life.

:1:
White Feather Wrote:If i'm not mistaken, he transfered to another school for this season.
Hadn't heard that one.
TheRealVille Wrote:You will get to see the Elliot County Faulkner kid in this one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Evan transferred to the University of Charleston

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2011/04/former...-evan.html
Kentucky- 108
Radford- 67
UK 1201
Radford 14 1/2
SPARTY Wrote:Radford by as many as they please. 86-57 radford with ease this one! They will play a zone which we all learned today that cal cant coach a team to play through

As big an MSU fan as you are, I thought you'd know their schedule.
Radford is playing UK. not Sparty. So take a mulligan and you
can make another pick.
Pages: 1 2