Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Ft Campbell Have The Slightest Chance Against Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have picked a Belfry vs Central rematch since last December. But, does Ft Campbell have any chance at all against Central.
theres always a chance but just not much of one..
cuppett777 Wrote:theres always a chance but just not much of one..

Well stated.
The thread should have been . Is Central going to be in the title mix in 2012?
Is the game being played on post or will they move it to an area college field.?Seems like they played at Austin Peay's field one year. I see dauntingly slim chances for an upset of Central. Central excels at stopping the run and Fort Campbell has trouble throwing the ball.
They are playing at Fryar Stadium. I don't know where that is located.
There is a chance that the Central bus gets lost and they never show up for the game, thus, FC could get the win that way.....
There is always a chance. If Central does not think so, they will get upset.
Fryar Stadium is on post. The field actually is in Tennessee and I think it was recently upgraded. To get on post you have to go to the reception building to get your pass and provide current vehicle registration, proof of insurance and I think passengers of adult age may have to show photo ID if requested. I also believe in the process of checking the drivers license, any outstanding charges or warrants will be flagged. Some of this security might be waved for a football playoff game - not sure. Also drivers - if you go above posted speed limits or use a cell phone while driving you may get a ticket from the MP's.
joethegreek Wrote:I have picked a Belfry vs Central rematch since last December. But, does Ft Campbell have any chance at all against Central.

Ft. Campbell has fielded teams in the not too distant past that could have made this a game, but I think they might be a tad overmatched in this one. I wouldn't count them out, but I think this is Central's title to lose.
No chance. Neither does anybody else in 3a.
tilghman was the only team with a chance because of the speed match up fort cambell is fast it will be interesting but central wins by 2tds
Central will get upset this Friday! Fort Campbell's team will make 'Yo Momma' jokes and severely upset the Jackets players just before they win the football game.
Tilghman had no better odds of beating Central than Fort Campbell does.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Central will get upset this Friday! Fort Campbell's team will make 'Yo Momma' jokes and severely upset the Jackets players just before they win the football game.

That's funny, however if they started " yo momma" jokes central probably has more momma jokes than them !
At this point I am not sure the CDC could even shut Central down and prevent a Championship.
Simply put, NO.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:At this point I am not sure the CDC could even shut Central down and prevent a Championship.

Sorry for my ignorance but who is CDC ?
^ The "Canadian Defense Company"
Coachdad Wrote:Sorry for my ignorance but who is CDC ?

Center for Disease Control
^ And then there is that.....
Garrard may beat Belfry,but i dont think so and if this belfry team cant beat central no one will They look to dominate 3A like Trinity and Highland does 4 and 6A. Maybe putting central in 4A where the belong according to enrollment would be a better match up Central does not belong in 3A. That would be a better matchup to highland and would leave Belfry,Brethitt,Bell,Tilghman in 3A.
red&white Wrote:Garrard may beat Belfry,but i dont think so and if this belfry team cant beat central no one will They look to dominate 3A like Trinity and Highland does 4 and 6A. Maybe putting central in 4A where the belong according to enrollment would be a better match up Central does not belong in 3A. That would be a better matchup to highland and would leave Belfry,Brethitt,Bell,Tilghman in 3A.

Don't start that crap please. When Breathitt fans did that a couple years ago it came off very petty and as a sore loser. They are exactly in the class they should be based off male enrollment. Leave it at that.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Don't start that crap please. When Breathitt fans did that a couple years ago it came off very petty and as a sore loser. They are exactly in the class they should be based off male enrollment. Leave it at that.

EKU is right. Central has less than 300 boys it just so happens that 125 of them are in the football program.
Ft. Campbell has no chance. The state championship game was last week - Bell @ Central.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Well stated.

NO CHANCE:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
We at Belfry are use to being state runner up twice to central maybe three this year so we are not sore losers. We know what we are up against and so does every team Central faces. That does not change the fact that we want to play them win or lose. You cant feel bad about losing to a team from Lousville who has so many kids to choose from they have more highs schools than some counties. They have great athletes plain and simple. All I was saying is that 3A is now like 6A no other team has much of a chance.There are threads on BGR about first roung blowouts if memory serves me all but one state championship last year was a blowout. The only person that would be for that kind of domination is the ones winning all the time.They may only have 300 boys in the school with 120 playing football but most other teams are lucky to have 40 or 50 playing football it doesnt change their enrollment.That being said anything can happen on friday night dont count them out til the games over they will be playin to win.:eyeroll:
Can we take away this guys freedom of speech, or at least his right to have an opinion?
red&white Wrote:We at Belfry are use to being state runner up twice to central maybe three this year so we are not sore losers. We know what we are up against and so does every team Central faces. That does not change the fact that we want to play them win or lose. You cant feel bad about losing to a team from Lousville who has so many kids to choose from they have more highs schools than some counties. They have great athletes plain and simple. All I was saying is that 3A is now like 6A no other team has much of a chance.There are threads on BGR about first roung blowouts if memory serves me all but one state championship last year was a blowout. The only person that would be for that kind of domination is the ones winning all the time.They may only have 300 boys in the school with 120 playing football but most other teams are lucky to have 40 or 50 playing football it doesnt change their enrollment.That being said anything can happen on friday night dont count them out til the games over they will be playin to win.:eyeroll:

[Image: tumblr_lngir7Qc6M1qar70f.gif]
:Thumbs:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Don't start that crap please. When Breathitt fans did that a couple years ago it came off very petty and as a sore loser. They are exactly in the class they should be based off male enrollment. Leave it at that.
Pages: 1 2