Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (7) Louisville 69 - Butler 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The cards went in to Butler today and looked really good without 4 of there top 7 guys! including key ingredient peyton siva. However the hometown Bullet from here in Pike county played well today, was impressed to see a mountian boy do well
19 minutes for Justice. That's more minutes than the starting PG for Lousiville got. Way to come in and establish your self!
I was very very pleased with the way my cards played in the tough environment today! Especially without 4 of its top 6 or 7 players! Bullet played well today too, as did my boy kuric and c smith. The seniors really stepped up and played the leader today!
theVILLE Wrote:I was very very pleased with the way my cards played in the tough environment today! Especially without 4 of its top 6 or 7 players! Bullet played well today too, as did my boy kuric and c smith. The seniors really stepped up and played the leader today!

Ohh, they were at Butler? Nice win..
Does Butler even have anyone left form last year's team? I thought they all graduated?
I am not trying to hate on Louisville, I really do know much about Butler this year.
Yeah they have a few but nan isn't there. They aren't as good as they was last season though but I honestly expected them to beat ul today because of the lack of players.