Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Shelby Valley Predictions 02-01-05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's everyones predictions for this game??
I'm goin with Paintsville in a CLOSE one.
Valley by 12
Valley by 15+
Valley should pull this one out. They bring their A game, theyll win 10+ but if they dont they'll let paintsville hang around and possibly pull an upset!
Valley by 10+
I think if Bentley is on he will cancell out Landon and Valleys other four are better then Paintsville's other 4 so I will take valley by 10.
The only thing is if Kris is not on the tiger have a chance.

Bentley 18+ valley by 10
Bentley -18 Tigers by 5
Paintsville by 8
Valley will rebound from an early exit in the All A with a big statement game. Valley by 10 or more.
Valley will be out for revenge
Id say valley by 10+
great aviatar. dirty30
Valley by 7.
Does Paintsville have all their players back for this one? If they do it should be close... I think Valley pulls this one out either way.
Valley by 9
I'm gonna say Paintsville by 3. At least I hope so.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:I'm gonna say Paintsville by 3. At least I hope so.

Im gonna say Valley by 8. But you certainly are a bitter individual toward the Valley team. Comments like you often make about them reflect on you negatively and your credibility is pretty much SHOT with many of us.
If you were ever a quality player with person of character you would realize the importance of feeling positive support in your community and sportsmanship among all of those in your home region, but apparently your were/are not. Keep the comments coming if it makes you feel better. Its gonna be fuel for their fire in the long run.
Good luck in all you do.
"fiveforfighting" Wrote:

Im gonna say Valley by 8. But you certainly are a bitter individual toward the Valley team. Comments like you often make about them reflect on you negatively and your credibility is pretty much SHOT with many of us.
If you were ever a quality player with person of character you would realize the importance of feeling positive support in your community and sportsmanship among all of those in your home region, but apparently your were/are not. Keep the comments coming if it makes you feel better. Its gonna be fuel for their fire in the long run.
Good luck in all you do.
I agree, bcf4l needs to follow gish's example.
Valley by 16 > 74-58
Well I believe that I'm going to go with the refs on this one. If they play the home court advantage routine Valley in a blow-out. If they call it down the line then I see Paintsville hanging around, maybe an upset like one stated earlier. Landon Slone is a solid player, I saw him for the first time the other night and he really impressed me, reminds me of my sons old high school teammate John Pelphrey. Kris Bently is a good shooter when he has open looks, if he gets frustrated I look for Patrick Tackett to take over for him. Nothing against Kelsey Friend, but I have yet to see him have a good offensive shooting game. I think other than the refs if PHS can stop Tackett then they will win the game.
"fiveforfighting" Wrote:

Good luck in all you do.

I still like ya bcf4l. I won't hold that statement against ya considerin I'm a Tiger fan. :wink:
Big Grin IMO I think Valley will win this one by atleast 10 and probably more because valley will be out for revenge because of the upset in the all "A". The tigers will not be strong enough to come into valley and pull off the win! Good Luck VALLEY!
Considering the talent on valley's team (even though they havent played well recently) I would have to go with Valley in a close one.
SV in a close one...unless their ready to take revenge on the 15th!!
"fiveforfighting" Wrote:

Good luck in all you do.
So you're saying that there aren't teams that you don't like? All I'm doing is expressing how I feel and what I want to happen. The reason I don't like Shelby Valley is because of 1 person.....Seth Kiser. I understand that Seth is gone now, but when you have someone like that on your team, you can't help but turn against them. I wish Valley luck because of Kris Bentley. He's a former blackcat and I wish him well. As far as Valley, no I have no respect for them because #14 from there showed no respect for anyone else. Until his name is out of Valley dwellers mouths, then I will never like them. Plain and simple. If you don't like my posts skip over them. I only tell the truth.
And I'm not trying to get on anyones bad list or whatever. I'm just saying nwhat I think.
I'll take Vally in this one by 8.
BCF4L, you're enititled to your opinion so dont worry about it. Alot of people say stuff about ER and hate them, but I don't tell them to quit posting or even lighten up. So don't wory about it, your fine.
id say it'll be a good game, but i think in the end paintsville will come out with the win...theyve got some really good players (so does valley)...if both landon n jeremy r havin a great game then i think they'll beat valley...