Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whatever happened to??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Larry Zbiscko?????

He was a mainstay on the old AWA. He had cameo's on TNA. But, I have seen nothing for quite a while from him. Always part of the old Pittsburgh joke...

Name three things in Pittsburgh that suck

Pitt
Curt Angle
Larry Z
Kurt Angle doesn't suck at all IMO.

As far as Zbyszko, last I noticed he's still around on the independent circuit.

He also got into a mini-personal scuffle with Chris Jericho when Jericho wrote some stuff about him in his book and they kinda went back and forth for a little while.

Thats about it.
Speaking of Jericho, is he coming back or what?
^ Jericho will be back for Mania, likely against Punk
^ when is he suppose to make his return?
Probably Royal Rumble
I watched a recent interview with Jericho and he up and down says he doesn't have any interest in returning to wrestling.

But....

Jericho has a reputation for joshing people, so he might be coming back.

I hope so.
J-Rod Wrote:I watched a recent interview with Jericho and he up and down says he doesn't have any interest in returning to wrestling.

But....

Jericho has a reputation for joshing people, so he might be coming back.

I hope so.

I had already heard he had inked a "Legends Deal" with the WWE. Legends deals are usually for 1-3 PPV's and a certain number of TV appearances. I would expect that if you are required to work a PPV, it might as well be the biggest one.
Another whatever happened to???

Jim Neidhart????
Probably still wrestling in the indy's somewhere.

He appeared on the WWE's "Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology" DVD not too long ago.
Larry is a trainer at a school in Florida where he is helping his son Tim Whistler prepare for a wrestling career in WWE's FCW