Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Glasgow @ Murray 11/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CAN Murray take 2A by the neck as they knocked off #1 seed O Cath .. Now Glasgow comes to west ky.. Who really stands in their way and why??
Don't know much about Murray but I've still got my fingers crossed for a Somerset-Glasgow rematch, so go Scotties!
This is a tough call for me and this game could go either way. I'm liking Glasgow though
I'm going with Glasgow. And yeah, I would love to see Somerset and Glasgow meet once again...this time in Bowling Green with a state championship on the line.
I'm going with Glasgow in this one, again.
Lets walk down memeroy lane 2009 Murray vs Fort Campbell Murray game was decided in the last minute of the game. If you listen to some Fort Campbell fans they say the 2009 state championship took place at Ty holland stadium that night. 2010 Murray High vs OC it also came down to the last minute of the game with two questionable calls by the refs. These were for regional championships we are on a much larger playing field for a spot in state semi finals make no mistake about it Steve Duncan and the Murray High Players will be prepared to play and win on Friday.I believe that if the game was tomorrow they would be ready. The taste of victory is on the tip of their tongue. Murray vs Glassgow 11-25-2011 will be no easy task> Murray High roots run deep in Murray Kentucky.
Supporting wky--------Go tigers!!!!! 21-17 See ya in BG Bunch of hard playin guys...!:rockon:
Glasgow by 7.
gotta go with Glasgow. Looking forward to a possible re-match with Somerset.