Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs Central (UPDATES)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
4th and 1 for Central.. TIMEOUT Central
first down Central
1:28 left in the first half
Bobcats defense holds the ball and gets the ball back and will start on there side of the field under a minute left in the half
Halftime

Central up 14 to 0
Good first half for the bobcats defense
So is Bell Co strictly a running team??? No passing game???
Central to get ball back after half
Iluvfootball Wrote:So is Bell Co strictly a running team??? No passing game???

They will run 80% of the time or more. I don't think they like to throw it this year as much as they did in the last couple.
I give Bell credit. Much closer than I thought. Good job Bell !
Central with a defensive TD in the first Half..... I said it in the build up...they are lethal at turning turnovers into quick points.
Read on another site that in the first half Wales had only 32 yards on 9 carries. Sounds like the Bell defense is doing a good job there but like EKU said, Turnovers will kill you and they are part of the game.
Central will recive to start the second half
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Central with a defensive TD in the first Half..... I said it in the build up...they are lethal at turning turnovers into quick points.

They Scored 4 defensive TD's last week and set up a couple of more. You Can't turn it over against Central or you will pay.
Flag on Lou. Central. Central will start inside the 20
1st and goal for Lou. Central
20 to 0 Lou. Central
Lou. Central is got the ball back on the 15 yard line
1:38 left in the third yard line
3rd and 5 for Central
End of the third quarter Central 20 Bell County 0
Start of the 4th quarter
2:06 left in the game

Lou. Central up 20 to 0
uh oh, looks like a shut out in the making
Touchdown Central. Lou. Central 26 to 0
How did Davenport do?
Congrats Central good luck rest of the way! But we still love our Bobcats!! Be safe on way home!!:worthy:
under a minute left in the game

way to go bobcats good season and way to go on keeping up with up with a Louisville Central team
Congrats to the Yellow Jackets of Louisville Central! :Clap:
Sounds like Bell played them pretty tough. 26 - 0 isn't really a blow out. Bell had a good season.
Pages: 1 2 3