Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking Dawn!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK...Be honest...Who went and watched it tonight? I did and it wasn't thaaat bad. Gonna make ya wait year though for the next one...lol.
My wife wants to see it but she wasn't beating the doors down to get tickets. We will probably go tomorrow night.
No
I'm thinking about watching it with the lady friend. I've watched the others and while I know it is indeed a 'chick flick' I really don't care. The others weren't that bad. Now before you go ahead and assume, no I don't start crying and all that jazz, but the movies are pretty good.
My wife and girls always go to the theaters to watch them, but I am content to watch them after they make it to DVD. Pretty good movies, though.

BTW, OTH, I've got three bottles of wine that have labels about vampires(Vampire Vineyards) for you. They are beautiful bottles. I just haven't opened them up and drank them yet. They are yours though. I also have 5-6 empties right now.
^ Similar to me, I'll wait for the DVD's or a few weeks into the showing. My wife and Daughter go together to see it, so its more of "their" thing.
No, meow.
TheRealVille Wrote:My wife and girls always go to the theaters to watch them, but I am content to watch them after they make it to DVD. Pretty good movies, though.

BTW, OTH, I've got three bottles of wine that have labels about vampires(Vampire Vineyards) for you. They are beautiful bottles. I just haven't opened them up and drank them yet. They are yours though. I also have 5-6 empties right now.

Cool...Thanks! Just let me know when and where! :Thumbs:
Probably going today or next week.
Its really not that bad as long as you have watched the entire season.
While it wouldnt be my first pick, my wife makes me watch them.
Hell no.
MY girlfriend loves the books and was absolutely stoked about going to this last night. But once again she said she was dissapointed that they focused on making the actors look sexy and not worried about putting money into the film and following the books. Even though shes a twilighter and im a potter fan she still agrees the Harry potter movies are better Smile
^Smart girl.
Not this guy
I sort of like the movies I guess, lol. My past few girlfriends have loved the books, so they've forced me to watch the movies. My current girlfriend isn't huge on the movies, but we're going to watch them next week.

Again, I've said this before, but Twilight has made my girlfriends come pretty close to raping me. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?
vundy33 Wrote:I sort of like the movies I guess, lol. My past few girlfriends have loved the books, so they've forced me to watch the movies. My current girlfriend isn't huge on the movies, but we're going to watch them next week.

Again, I've said this before, but Twilight has made my girlfriends come pretty close to raping me. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

Are you a vampire?
Are you incredibly fast?
Are your hands cold?
Do you shine in the light?

This may be why.
Watched it yesterday. I wont give any true spoilers but I'm not sure what is left to do in the 2nd part.
Ballers Wrote:Are you a vampire?
Are you incredibly fast?
Are your hands cold?

This may be why.

Yes, I'm only a vag vampire though, not many of us left..
Yes
Yes
Yes.
Ballers Wrote:Are you a vampire?
Are you incredibly fast?
Are your hands cold?

This may be why.

This killed me. Lol funniest post in awhile. Congrats.
Nope can't say that I went or haven't seen any of them But their was some "Breakind Wind" at dawn at my house yesterday:Skull03:
I took my wife to see it...
but I was insistent that we didn't go to the retard-fest that was gonna go down at midnite.
So we went to the matinee on Friday and there was no line, plenty of seats, and no crying teenage girls.

and it was cheaper lol
^WOW! Really? Somerset and Russell Springs were packed all weekend. My wife and I went at like 4:00 on a Sunday and barely found a seat, lol.
LWC Wrote:^WOW! Really? Somerset and Russell Springs were packed all weekend. My wife and I went at like 4:00 on a Sunday and barely found a seat, lol.

It was 4 on a Friday.
So most people weren't out of work yet and the little girlies were too busy getting dressed up for the evening showing lol
There was me and my wife, a few teachers that had just got off of work, and a few soccer moms who brought their little children with them.
I saw one male in the theater above the age of 10.

On the way out....
we could barely get through the hallway there were so many people.
I am truly baffled that so many people brought their young children. VERY graphic movie, lol.
^It wasn't that graphic lol

I wasn't a fan of the subject matter early on....
but prime time tv is probably more graphic than this one was.
*Spoiler Alert*

You didn't think the birth scene was graphic? I am talking about for 5-10 year olds
I went to Richmond on Saturday and watched it. I thought it was great! Perhaps the best one yet!
^I thought they spent to much time on the wedding. 30 mins! That being said. The next one should be a lot more intense.