Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Broncos 17 - Jets 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tebow.
Tebow does it once again and has the broncos in the race for the west now
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311117007

Tebow's Line: 9/20 104 yards 5.2avg 61.2QB rating
8rushes 68yards 8.5avg 1TD
Currently in 2nd place, 0.5 games out of first place behind a team that they hold the tie-break over (I think).
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/stats/_/name...er-broncos

NAME ATT COMP PCT YDS AVG YDS/G LONG TD TD% INT INT% SACK YDSL RATE
Kyle Orton 155 91 58.7 979 6.3 186.0 52 8 5.2 7 4.5 9 49 75.7
Tim Tebow 105 47 44.8 605 5.8 72.7 56 7 6.7 1 1.0 14 96 81.7
I Love Tebow!!!! Was that run AWESOME!!!!
Skip Bayless first tweet after the game:
"HE ... JUST ... WINS ... FOOTBALL ... GAMES."

Truer words have never........
^ He is a class act! Can you just tell the legitimate belief in his teammates? Elway even caught himself jumping up and cheering and righted himself to keep from being seen! Listening to Deion and Michael Irvin, they are BELIEVERS!!!
Tebow moves to 4-1 as a starter! Congrats to him. He deserves it.
Tebow!
Tebow!
Tebow!

He's like Manu Ginobli...
it's ugly....
but it works lol
Jets Suck
Jets are the biggest disappointment in the NFL - And I LOVE IT!!!!
LOL. I swear I had faith in Tebow. Great win against a good team.
The thing is....
I've only heard about 50 times this week that the spread option won't work against NFL defenses.
If Rex Ryan can't stop it then I don't know many more coaches that could.
I know they only scored 17. But as long as the Broncos defense can keep it close....
Tebow can always work some magic in the 4th.
What is wrong with Tebow's mechanics that he only completed 9/20 passes? I don't remember him being that inaccurate in college. My concern is that everyone was so against his throwing motion that his effort to tweak it has thrown off is rhythm.

I can only hope for the best for him. IMO he is a class act and the NFL needs guys like that to make up for the Jolly's, Vick's, and Haynesworth's...

Just wish he would complete more passes.
zaga_fan Wrote:The thing is....
I've only heard about 50 times this week that the spread option won't work against NFL defenses.
If Rex Ryan can't stop it then I don't know many more coaches that could.
I know they only scored 17. But as long as the Broncos defense can keep it close....
Tebow can always work some magic in the 4th.

Broncos offense only had 10, defense had a pick 6.
I wish John Fox would loosen the leash on Tebow and open up the offense. Not RB up the middle, repeat, QB draw, punt. But I'm thrilled Tebow won, he's 4-1 as a starter this year, and proving haters wrong. Stats are overrated. A win is a win is a win.
Aslan Wrote:I wish John Fox would loosen the leash on Tebow and open up the offense. Not RB up the middle, repeat, QB draw, punt. But I'm thrilled Tebow won, he's 4-1 as a starter this year, and proving haters wrong. Stats are overrated. A win is a win is a win.

Fox is scared to death to, because if he does, Tebow just might be good! If Tebow turns good, then Fox will have to look for another job because his own hatred for Tebow will not allow him to exist on the same field with Tim. And if that happens, good riddance John Fox!
Stardust Wrote:^ He is a class act! Can you just tell the legitimate belief in his teammates? Elway even caught himself jumping up and cheering and righted himself to keep from being seen! Listening to Deion and Michael Irvin, they are BELIEVERS!!!

I've tried not to like him, but can't. He seems to be a really good person.
To all of you who said Tebow wouldn't win..:moon:
Aslan Wrote:I wish John Fox would loosen the leash on Tebow and open up the offense. Not RB up the middle, repeat, QB draw, punt. But I'm thrilled Tebow won, he's 4-1 as a starter this year, and proving haters wrong. Stats are overrated. A win is a win is a win.

Amen to that!
MisterPerfect Wrote:To all of you who said Tebow wouldn't win..:moon:

Ditto :rockon: