Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: For my 1000th post!! Gotta brag a little.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been on the site for a while and finally made it to 1000. Just thought I would brag on my oldest daughter a little. She sang in the Big Sandy Idol contest at Belfry High School on Tuesday and she won first place with the chance to go on and sing at the MAC in the main competition. Very proud of my baby. It take alot of courage to stand up and sing infront of your peers. It was a pleasure to watch them all.
People, listen to the video, she is really good.
Thank you so much. I'm so very proud of her. All of them done wonderful.
She can really sing!!
Congrats Crossbones
I wasn't too big of a fan of the song,she said she needed to sing something that they all related to. I did like the part at 3:47 when she pointed at ole daddy.:biggrin:
dude, im not saying this just to be nice, but your girl can sing!
Congrats!
Wow, Crossbones; she IS really good!!

Congrats to both of you; you certainly deserve to be proud!!
Congrats
Wow, Crossbones she is great. Heck with Big Sandy Idol get this girl to American Idol. I am a huge fan of that show & she is good enough to have a shot.
If you dont mind keep us updated on her next competition with a link to the performance.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Wow, Crossbones she is great. Heck with Big Sandy Idol get this girl to American Idol. I am a huge fan of that show & she is good enough to have a shot.
If you dont mind keep us updated on her next competition with a link to the performance.

Sure will.. Thanks for the kind words. I would give anything to see her on the big stage.:Thumbs: