Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NEW BGR Team of the Week For Week 13 (Nominations)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which team should be the Bluegrass Rivals Team of the Week?
This is based on how well the team has played this week and who they heve beaten. Especially if they have made an upset.
Votes will be talleyed after Saturday Games.

Post your nominations and reasons here.
Lawrence Co took Shelby Valley to the wire Tuesday and Beat Belfry Thursday.
prestonsburg blackcats even though they had an upsetting lose to paintsville the other night they still played good i think some officiating differences and reviews would have changed the outcome of this game by far but i'm not blaming the game completely on the officiating at all both teams showed alot of fight in them
Morgan County. They have a seven game winning streak going into the 62nd District tournament. A 22-3 record, thats pretty impressive. Over the seven game winning streak they beat Lewis County by 35 points 74-39, Prestonsburg by 12 points 68-56, Wolfe County by 34 points 82-48, Fairview by 6 62-56, Bath County by 21 56-35, Elliott County by 11 89-78, and Raceland by 23 57-34. Pretty impressive, huh?
Morgan's winning streak came against teams with an overall record of 82-96.
I have to say ashland if not then the most turned around team of the week. they are comming on a six game winning streak after having a season that was an up an down type ordeal. ASHLAND
Morgan County