Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: nWo is back to WWE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Monday Night Raw Kevin Nash stated that at the next PPV he would be showing off his new recruits for the nWo.

What do you guys think?
No Hollywood.....
No NwO
Please do not try to bring the nWo back again!
^ Agreed. But, this was the rumor a few months ago. It stalled when the idiot could not take care of his best friend and legitimately hurt his best friend.... The NWO music has been what has been played the last three times Nash has came out.
I think Nash needs to be put out to pasture. I remember years ago him and the NWO making fun of Arn and Flair saying they were old and they were some young Lions (he and the NWO) on the scene now. Well, the shoe is on the other foot now.
I'm not a Nash fan at all. I liked it briefly during the invasion angle in WCW. But he lost his luster to me quickly after that
Stardust Wrote:I'm not a Nash fan at all. I liked it briefly during the invasion angle in WCW. But he lost his luster to me quickly after that

I think the NWO totally disrespected people (Flair and Arn) who helped set the stage for wrestlers like them.
^ Wrestling is a work, but when guys like Hall and Nash step out of those bounds and started mixing in reality for their own amusement and truly felt they were bigger than the industry. They took liberty's on others in the industry and truly tried to bury anything that was Ric Flair.
Ric Flair has never really rung my bell...
He's always looked old, decrepid, and he's never looked fit enough to wrestle..
Yeah he can talk on the mic, but that's not everything.
^watch some old tape. Flair could get it done.
^ Absolutely. the 80's Flair was the best worker this industry has EVER had!
Well I was born in 87', so my wrestling IQ doesn't really go back that far.
^ dude, it's not just your "Wrestling"[B] IQ[/B] that is a fail..........
I just haven't been interested as I was in wrestling like I used to be..
I used to be as big a fan as you SD..
After the Stone Cold's, the Rock Bottom's and the Dude Loves, it just went down hill seemed like.. After the first generation of DX it was just not interesting anymore..

Time to time Raw will air a good show.. But it doesn't happen very much.

Just my opinion though Smile

If you gave me a trivia on WWE, WWF, NWA I would do just as good as most of the people on the site.. Maybe not as good as you and daneer fan because like I said my wrestling info probably don't go past early 90's till now.
Stardust Wrote:^ dude, it's not just your "Wrestling"[B] IQ[/B] that is a fail..........

and fail??

Dusty Rhodes and Cody Rhodes are FAIL! In epic proportions.

:redboxer:
^ LOL, Now thems fight'n words.......
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, Now thems fight'n words.......

hehehehehe