Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle coaching changes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard from reliable sources Ryle has lost a key coaching staff member. I have also heard rumors of Warner getting the boot as well has anyone heard anything about this...
^ Has Teegarden applied for the Dixie job?
I've heard that but not from any confirmable sources.
What I have heard is that the man who was the "Heart" of the program. A workhorse & huge contributor for The Ryle program has quit. Reasons being with Warner and how he has handled issues with the team and individual players over the past few seasons. Trust me when it all airs out it will be big surprise...
I thought Warner was leaving after this year anyways regarless. Is that now not a sure thing?
TNT-MB1 Wrote:I've heard that but not from any confirmable sources.
What I have heard is that the man who was the "Heart" of the program. A workhorse & huge contributor for The Ryle program has quit. Reasons being with Warner and how he has handled issues with the team and individual players over the past few seasons. Trust me when it all airs out it will be big surprise...

Shame to see two very respectable programs such as Dixie and Ryle fall prey to such bad exposure at the end of the season
I have heard Rumors of Warner leaving after this year as well. It might be time for new blood to get in their and get the program re-energized. Warner is a great coach and will do good wherever he goes
This is all false, they did have a coach resign but Warner is not going anywhere. the coach that resigned was a volunteer. Rumors have been going around Union all year that Warner was going to WKU with Elliott, I can tell you that is not true.
hardcore1 Wrote:This is all false, they did have a coach resign but Warner is not going anywhere. the coach that resigned was a volunteer. Rumors have been going around Union all year that Warner was going to WKU with Elliott, I can tell you that is not true.

Thanks for the update
hardcore1 Wrote:This is all false, they did have a coach resign but Warner is not going anywhere. the coach that resigned was a volunteer. Rumors have been going around Union all year that Warner was going to WKU with Elliott, I can tell you that is not true.

Warner was officially offered the job last year(would have been there this season) and turned it down. Not enough money.