Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cleveland State 71 - (7) Vanderbilt 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
wow, i'm actually surprised in this out come. IMO i thought Vandy was going to be one of the premier teams this year of the SEC behind Kentucky with as much leadership and experience that they have. What happened here? lol
Vandy always messes up sometime towards the end of the year. Kind of scary that they are doing it now. However, Cleveland State has been a pretty good team the last few years. I do not know if they were supposed to be good this year or not.
L o L

If I had to hear anyone else talk about how Vandy was gonna be good this year I was gonna throw up
Good lord, please do not let this be a sign that the SEC is all UK again. What has happened to the SEC in basketball!
I love preseason polls and how they always manage to put a team or two in the top 10 that absoloutly sucks.
Vany, this year, your that team.
Cleveland State is a solid team. They returned a lot from a team that won the Horizon last year. Now I thought Vandy would win this game, but the Vikings are better than many think.
^ I'm not questioning CSU as being a solid team. I am just tired of the SEC being such a terrible baskebtall conference!
Stardust Wrote:^ I'm not questioning CSU as being a solid team. I am just tired of the SEC being such a terrible baskebtall conference!

looks like Kentucky will be doing all the work
^ Has been for the past two years
Not much of a shocker......Vandy is overrated....They went what, 9-7 in a weakass SEC last year? Hmm
Isn't Festus Ezeli out for a few weeks with an injury? Could have been part of the problem with Vandy against Cleveland State.

I'm sure the big man will be back against the Cats and have his best game all year, as will the rest of the Dores. We get everybody's best game.
Vanderbilt will bounce back and be a great team by the end of the year. If UK is to lose a game this year, I see Vandy knocking us off in one of our two possibly three games if we meet in the SEC Tourney. Vandy scares me more than North Carolina because of there 3 point shooting.
Overrated Wrote:Not much of a shocker......Vandy is overrated....They went what, 9-7 in a weakass SEC last year? Hmm

Well, there you have it, the SEC really is weak
Once again, Vandy finds some way to underachieve. Take a situation in the SEC has three teams in the top ten.... and national respect for basketball and right out of the gate they lose to a mid-major...... I do not care if they had Ezliei or not, a top ten team does not let this happen... period
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Once again, Vandy finds some way to underachieve. Take a situation in the SEC has three teams in the top ten.... and national respect for basketball and right out of the gate they lose to a mid-major...... I do not care if they had Ezliei or not, a top ten team does not let this happen... period

The bottom line...
mid-major schools are starting kids that probably would come off the bench at a school like Vandy.

I don't care if they had 3 starters out. They lost by double-digits!
Love it. Vandy is always overrated. A lot of people I've to about my 40-0 theory have said they don't think we can win at Vandy. You can't be serious bro! I hope to God we can do something Cleveland State can do.
Yeah, the SEC is still terrible, and I don't care. Just makes the 40-0 road easier for UK.
A message to all the big boys. Don't sleep on any of the Mid-Majors.