Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texans @ Jaguars 11/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Texans have a bye week next week

Texans (7-3) (3-2 Away) - 1st AFC South

Jaguars (3-6) (2-2 Home) 3rd AFC South

Last Meeting: Oct. 30th Texans 24-14 (@ Houston)
Jaguars will be @ Cleveland next sunday
Texans win again. Jaguars are the same, Texans keep getting better and will get Andre Johnson back.
LWC Wrote:Texans win again. Jaguars are the same, Texans keep getting better and will get Andre Johnson back.

is he gonna be back for this game?
Texans big
Strikeout King Wrote:is he gonna be back for this game?

Last I read Coach Kubiak said he was feeling better but just wanted to play it ultra-safe and give him the bye-week. Johnson, bless his heart, has been injury prone his whole career from rushing things. They are taking it slow and letting him heal. Honestly, if he was anything less than 100%, I wouldn't even play him then. We will need A.J for the playoff run.
LWC Wrote:Last I read Coach Kubiak said he was feeling better but just wanted to play it ultra-safe and give him the bye-week. Johnson, bless his heart, has been injury prone his whole career from rushing things. They are taking it slow and letting him heal. Honestly, if he was anything less than 100%, I wouldn't even play him then. We will need A.J for the playoff run.

I agree, sit him and rest him until we need him