Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4)UCONN 75 Notre Dame 74 FINAL OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ND comes up just short again.
Imagine what notre dame would be ranked if they could win all these 1 and 2 point games they have been in.....unreal.
"corndog23" Wrote:Imagine what notre dame would be ranked if they could win all these 1 and 2 point games they have been in.....unreal.

no doubt. they could have been dangerous in the NCAA tournament. The Big East is tough this year and ND has just had some bad luck at the end of some games.
Worst luck team I've ever seen...It really sucks to watch ND lose all these close games....
"alfus21" Wrote:Worst luck team I've ever seen...It really sucks to watch ND lose all these close games....

I feel ya alfus. I would like to see them and WV out of the bigeast winning games. I wonder how ND would do in other conferences around the NCAA. I would say they would be right among the top in the SEC and ACC.
"torQQue" Wrote:I feel ya alfus. I would like to see them and WV out of the bigeast winning games. I wonder how ND would do in other conferences around the NCAA. I would say they would be right among the top in the SEC and ACC.

I doubt it. I just dont think this team knows how to win. No matter what conference i still feel they would have the same luck. But watch out for em if they can figure out a way to get into the big east tourny. This team has the capabilities to beat anyone. They could win that thing and make some noise in the NCAA's. They are going to have to win a close game before then though.
I have never witnessed a team as unlucky as ND this year.... Simply amazing
congrats
Notre dame made a huge run and just came up short in a thriller....sad to see notre dame loose all these close games....