Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. Xavier vs.Trinity (Louisville) (Class 6A)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Trinity - 35

St. X - 7
ROCKS 55 TIGERS 14!!!! Trinity is "THE TRUTH!!!" That team is just.... I can't even put the words together. The most dangerous part is they're young. I can only imagine what they'll be like next year. Each player is just going to get better! There's no one in KY or at least the surrounding states that can even touch them. KHSAA needs to cancel all 6A games & give the trophy to the ROCKS!! I'm not a Trinity fan but dang Stevie Wonder can see how great this young team is.
Iluvfootball Wrote:ROCKS 55 TIGERS 14!!!! Trinity is "THE TRUTH!!!" That team is just.... I can't even put the words together. The most dangerous part is they're young. I can only imagine what they'll be like next year. Each player is just going to get better! There's no one in KY or at least the surrounding states that can even touch them. KHSAA needs to cancel all 6A games & give the trophy to the ROCKS!! I'm not a Trinity fan but dang Stevie Wonder can see how great this young team is.

pride cometh before the fall.
ha, just kidding. Trinity is about to win 2 National titles in a row.

T 24
^ I do think that X will make this game closer than the first time they played. Rocks win, but I do think this will be a competitve game for 3 quarters
Trinity wins another game en route to their Class 6A state title banner.
Trinity
Trinity.
Trinity 28-0.