Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Alabama 24 - Mississippi State 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bama is really starting to grow on me. I enjoy watching them play. Their physical and I love that!!
Mississippi state had so many chances. Switching back and fourth between QBs killed them. Everytime the throwing QB would get going they would sub him,
If Bama had a QB, this team could be awesome
Bama had a little lag after the loss, but i think they played well.

REMATCH!!!!!
^Lets hope so!!
McCarron needs to make better decisions with the football. This team is too good for him to halfass everything like he has. The kicking game is still freaking horrid, but help is on the way, as Bama signed the #1 kicker in the country for next season. Other than that, I loved their gameplan, and although it wasnt pretty, they still imposed their will on MSU. The defense played very well, and Richardson/Lacy both got plenty of carries, which is what I like to see. Well done, gentlemen.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:McCarron needs to make better decisions with the football. This team is too good for him to halfass everything like he has. The kicking game is still freaking horrid, but help is on the way, as Bama signed the #1 kicker in the country for next season. Other than that, I loved their gameplan, and although it wasnt pretty, they still imposed their will on MSU. The defense played very well, and Richardson/Lacy both got plenty of carries, which is what I like to see. Well done, gentlemen.

Can a month preparation before the National Championship (see, I'm putting them in the big one already Wink ) help McCarron find a way to get ready for the Tigers???