Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville's new uni's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At Tiger madness I saw that the tigers were bringing back the red trim on their basketball uniforms. I personally like but it was kind of odd seeing for the first time lol. Either way though I love the attitude of trying to bring back the old days.

Go Tigers.
They were pretty sweet! Brought back a lot of memories from my era.
Should be a fun year for them..
OffTheHook Wrote:They were pretty sweet! Brought back a lot of memories from my era.

I agree. They look nice. Similar style to uniforms worn when I went to PHS. These are much nicer. Everything was a lot shorter and a whole lot more "snug fitting" back in those days. We don't need to go back to that. Team looks potentially good as well. I can't wait to get the season under way. Go Tigers!!!
^Yep, they were a little form fitting. But, that was it thing back in the day...lol.
How many wins will these new uniforms bring to the team. LOL.
Hardwork in the offseason is going to bring this team alot of wins. Im excited to see how Matt does now that he finally has a complete team.
^How did you like the pass from Sublett to Tiller off the backboard for the two handed jam on the break away?
any pics of them
PTF, what do you mean by a "complete team"? What has he had for the last 3 years?

I wish the boys good luck this year.
Yea, what does a "complete team" mean? This team is basically the same team as last year.
We got any pics dudes?
Start at Pic #13 for a look at the new Unis.

http://www.ihigh.com/paintsvilletigers/g...rrentPhoto
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Hardwork in the offseason is going to bring this team alot of wins. Im excited to see how Matt does now that he finally has a complete team.
If anything they are less complete than they have been the past few seasons. The loss of Green is immeasurable. Slone (sp?) has some big shoes to fill, but he has potential to be a solid guy. Like the way he plays, very unselfish and reliable.
OffTheHook Wrote:Start at Pic #13 for a look at the new Unis.

Like the old school red trim idea. Not crazy about the design.
I really like their new uni's...I'd like to see the design on the front of the shorts gone, but other than that, I really like them.
By complete I mean this is the first year in a few that we have a bench to go to. And that we actually have True well developed talent. Losing green is a killer and it will show for the first part of the year. But this team has some very good potential to win region.

And OTH that was flat out ridiculous. I want to see that in a game lol. It made my night.
BTW the other big thing I like about them is putting PAINTSVILLE on the front instead of tigers. There are alot of teams called the tigers. But only one Paintsville.
Here are some better pics of the new Unis.

I like the old school feel to them
I like the unis!
They put the Red back into them. I think the last time they had red in them is when John Pelphrey played.
I like them but they better win if they are going to wear those
Should have worn them tonight.