Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (Paducah) Tilghman 37 Monroe County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Tornado town. Tilghman's usual penalty and mistake filled performance.
^ So the score should have been more???
The Blue Tornado meet up for the second time against Fort Campball in which Paducah won in the first meeting 31-7. Good luck to both teams
BondJamesBond Wrote:The Blue Tornado meet up for the second time against Fort Campball in which Paducah won in the first meeting 31-7. Good luck to both teams

they should win again and have one heck of a game for the semis,if they will and Belfry wins nxt week as well i just may come over and watch that game like i did against Central 2yrs ago..
Tilghman - personal fouls x 4; holding x 3
111 yds on 11 penalties. One TD called back. I guess the bright spot is that it wasn't our highest penalty yardage of the season.
Tica Wrote:Tilghman - personal fouls x 4; holding x 3
111 yds on 11 penalties. One TD called back. I guess the bright spot is that it wasn't our highest penalty yardage of the season.

better get that department in order,it may cost them in a couple weeks if they get by Ft.Campbell which they should..
Congrats PT