Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 54 Raceland 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Great job P-Ville
Panthers are playing some football!!!
Good luck against Fairview. I will be a Pikeville fan this week.
congrats to Pikeville
Congratulations Pikeville. (oh that kinda hurt)
Congrats Panthers. I thought this would be a closer game
First off Congratulations to Raceland on a great season and improving a lot from the early season until now. They return a ton and will be loaded next season!

Now on to the Panthers,

That is Pikeville Football!!

Great job by the men in black tonight! Defense held to the bend but don't break philosophy again and it paid off in the 2nd half! Great offensive effort. I do not believe the Panthers punted the football tonight. Randy Maynard was a little forceful early, but calmed down and carried this team tonight. I'm so proud of this group. They have a great attitude and buy in to the staff's message. Great job Panthers, Coach Mac, Coach Thacker, Coach Johnson and the rest of the staff!

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Congrats Pikeville for being one of the last two Pike County teams left playing once more!
Congratulations to Coach Mac and his staff as the Panthers defeat Raceland for the second time. In what was a close game in the first meeting it was all Pikeville in this second meeting. With the win, Pikeville gets to meet up with an undefeated Fairview group which defeated Raceland 25-6.

Good Luck to both teams
Panther Thunder Wrote:First off Congratulations to Raceland on a great season and improving a lot from the early season until now. They return a ton and will be loaded next season!

Now on to the Panthers,

That is Pikeville Football!!

Great job by the men in black tonight! Defense held to the bend but don't break philosophy again and it paid off in the 2nd half! Great offensive effort. I do not believe the Panthers punted the football tonight. Randy Maynard was a little forceful early, but calmed down and carried this team tonight. I'm so proud of this group. They have a great attitude and buy in to the staff's message. Great job Panthers, Coach Mac, Coach Thacker, Coach Johnson and the rest of the staff!

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Just wanted to add that I am also very impressed the Panthers accomplished all of this without Gavin Miller for the majority of the game. Hopefully he can heal up and contribute next week. He is a huge part of this team!
Pikeville seems to be only getting stronger as they go!!

Congrats Panthers!!
congrats pikeville!
Congrats to Coach Mac & staff as well as the entire Panther team for this big win. Who would have guessed this score. Most wins Panthers have had in seven years.!! Now, go get Fairview!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!
Congrats to the Panthers. Very impressive win. Started out like it would be back & forth the whole game. Then the Panther D came to play in the second half shutting out the Rams the entire second half.
Good luck next season Rams. Good luck to the Panthers against undefeated Fairview next week.
The Panthers did indeed look impressive tonight. So proud of this team and how theyve improved during the course of this season. The turning point of the game was Chase Halls fumble recovery for a TD that put the Panthers up by 3 scores to stay. Congrats to Coach Mac and staff for another great job getting these young men prepared to play! HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Is the Pikeville/Fairview game at Fairview?
^^ yes at Fariview
Thanks.
bulldog149 Wrote:Is the Pikeville/Fairview game at Fairview?

Games at Fairview. Good luck to the Panthers next Friday night.
Great job, Panthers! I couldn't be more proud of the way they may adjustments at halftime and came out on fire. Agree with the other poster, the fumble returned for a TD was Raceland's breaking point.

Raceland fans, I have a feeling we will see a lot of each other over the next few years. Congrats on a good season, and I had a great time chatting with several of you tonight, especially RamFan.
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Raceland 2011 Playoff Highlights"]DF57bNEvcF8[/YOUTUBE]

Just an interesting fact. Pikeville has not punted since week 8 of the regular season.
Congrats to pikeville, They are much improved. The rams should keep their heads up, had a good season with so much emotion with injuries and the death of our good friend Morgan! raceland will be a team to beat next year with so many young guys. Pikeville has a great program going and some great fans and shows a lot of class! You will beat the Eagles with ease if you stay focued and played like last night!
Great Job Pikeville. dont rest to long we will be back. BUT FIRST play the next one and continue to play football like you do. Thanks for the support from everyone this year from there. It will always be remembered. Good luck!
Congrats Pikeville.