Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Report: Sandusky "pimped out" young boys to rich donors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/ne...n-10407023

If this is true, then this will go down as the most despicable act in the history of college sports.
Shocking Read, This Gets Sicker and Sicker.
After reading the Grand Jury deposition, nothing would surprise me now
If this turns out to be true, the whole program needs to be shut down. I hope it is not true, it's bad enough as it is, but this is sick, sick, sick!!! The whole scandal is a disgrace.
Maybe this has something to do with Paterno hiring a criminal defense lawyer?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Maybe this has something to do with Paterno hiring a criminal defense lawyer?
You didn't post this to where Truth can see it, right? Nobody ever hires a defense lawyer unless they need one, right Truth?
TheRealVille Wrote:You didn't post this to where Truth can see it, right? Nobody ever hires a defense lawyer unless they need one, right Truth?

Haha that was a good little argument in the other thread. He is not charged with anything right now but if this report is true then all hell is going to break loose at Penn State (not that it already hasn't).
If SMU got the death penalty for what they did, Penn State football needs it for this and for keeping Mike McQueary around.
TheRealVille Wrote:You didn't post this to where Truth can see it, right? Nobody ever hires a defense lawyer unless they need one, right Truth?

Paterno will need one at least for the civil suits that he'll most likely be facing
I feel for the Seniors on this years squad whose season has been destroyed because of the lack of action dating back to when these Seniors were 10 years old! This could have been one of them their their very own program did not provide protection for!
If this is true, it could destroy the Penn State athletic program. After everything I've read and know to be true about what went on, good riddance.
RoShamBo Wrote:If this is true, it could destroy the Penn State athletic program. After everything I've read and know to be true about what went on, good riddance.

I agree with you, Good Riddance! These individuals will never hold a job again for allowing this to happen. As more and more information comes out, this had a history that implicates an awful lot of people who were in the know! None can ever repay the victims for what they allowed to happen under their watch!
The only dignified thing Sandusky can do now is to put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger or to hang himself. The right to die is the ONLY right that needs to be applied to him and his useless life.
What a sick read...and I thought the Grand Jury report was bad...

Is it possible that college football has become so competative that even child molestation becomes a "known secret" and everyone seems to be ok with hiding it?

I sure hope not...
If this turns out to be true along with allegations that has already came to the surface, then both Sandusky and Penn State should get the death penalty. Just two different kinds. I think they need to change the name of Penn State to the State Penn. I guess "running it up the gut" and "running it down your throat" had a different meaning for Penn State football.