Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Officiating in Weekend Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard a lot of negative remarks over the officiating this weekend. Did this determine the outcome of any of the match-ups??? Does anyone know who the refs were?
The problem is officiating is very judgmental... Its like a car wreck.. we all see it... the problem is we see it from different angles with different opinions.. If you don't like the officiating all you got to do is pass a test and get your license... I heard that could always use good officials or at least that's what she said...
ifyasmell Wrote:The problem is officiating is very judgmental... Its like a car wreck.. we all see it... the problem is we see it from different angles with different opinions.. If you don't like the officiating all you got to do is pass a test and get your license... I heard that could always use good officials or at least that's what she said...

I agree 100%. So many people like to complain. But, no one wants to get there's and show us how it's done.
I won't say it impacted the outcome of any games, but the officiating was little league level at best. I was surprised that those two officials were chosen to call the tourney... :HitWall:
what tournament are you talk about