Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jaysean paige!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyone have any information on his appeal yet????
someone has to know something????
I hope we hear some good news soon!
WALL2WALL Wrote:I hope we hear some good news soon!

evidently no one knows anything! lol
Must be another 2 week long golf trip.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Must be another 2 week long golf trip.
must be! they all have to be on vacation or something! maybe if he went to cordia he would of already been able to play lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:must be! they all have to be on vacation or something! maybe if he went to cordia he would of already been able to play lol

:lame:
not as lame as codia
Word around town is he has to sit out one game, just a rumor for now though.
read on another site, that the appeal was heard on Nov 2nd and that there waiting on KHSAA to give there verdict. I hope the kid does get eligible so that maybe the 14th Region can do something at Rupp instead of 1 and out
king360 Wrote:Word around town is he has to sit out one game, just a rumor for now though.

il take it lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:il take it lol

Better take it with a grain of salt..lol
king360 Wrote:Better take it with a grain of salt..lol

what ferrrrrr? lol
Like I said, it's just a rumor..Wouldn't look much into it.
king360 Wrote:Like I said, it's just a rumor..Wouldn't look much into it.

lol i know! im just saying id be happy with that!
Shoot, me too..lol
king360 Wrote:Shoot, me too..lol

:High5:
KHSAA is nothing but a joke !!
ozzy72666 Wrote:KHSAA is nothing but a joke !!

Fo real doh. The most ass backwards organization on Earth (besides the NCAA).
Quote:Fo real doh. The most ass backwards organization on Earth (besides the NCAA).

lol where have i seen those words before?
WALL2WALL Wrote:I hope we hear some good news soon!

Next KHSAA Board of Control meeting is November 17. That's probably when they will vote to overturn the initial ruling IF the judge recommends to overturn the original ruling to the board.

Jaysean Paige will know before the 17th if the judge is going to recommend to overturn the original ruling. If the judge doesn't recommend to overturn the original ruling, then it's a done deal, he will not be eligible to play this year.
How did Jaysean end up at PCC??? he have family down there? job opportunity?
^ his mom took a job down there
toussaints Wrote:How did Jaysean end up at PCC??? he have family down there? job opportunity?

They found a job for her down there.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ his mom took a job down there

Mr. Onion Head Wrote:They found a job for her down there.

she not have a job back home?
toussaints Wrote:she not have a job back home?

from the jist that I got she did have but she was either promoted to a job down here or she found a new job down here. I maybe wrong but I believe her old job promoted her to there job down here
toussaints Wrote:How did Jaysean end up at PCC??? he have family down there? job opportunity?

No use in rehashing this topic, go to this thread and make up your own mind as to how he ended up at PCC!

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=115215
There has been many of transfers come into ky this yr and all are eligible ALREADY!!!! Almost all of the transfers family or parents isnt even in the state with their child!!!! For this kid to be 3 1/2 months into his stay here with his family and still not be ruled on is a complete joke. All the canadians have only been here for a month or 2 and have already been rule eligible without any appeal. Doesnt matter if he was recruited or not at this point. I think the khsaa is just waiting to find a reason to turn him down because at this point they have NOT prove ANY misconduct. The only reason they can come up with is that all the coaches and AD's are pissed and they ALL think he was recruited. Most everyone also thinks that OJ did IT, but once again it has to be proven. I think khsaa should do the right thing here and go ahead and rule 1 way or antoher. They are doing nothing but hurting this kid by waiting. If they rule him ineligible it will be the biggest injustice ever to a 17 yr old kid that has done nothing wrong but move with his family to another state so they could all be together.
You can bet OZZ Jackson being on the board of control had nothing to do with it, nor Happy Mobelini and Knott County calling every 2 hours for 2 days before the initial ruling.

The problem is if this kid gets eligible everyone else is playing for second place. If the above mentioned crew thought that the kids going to Cordia would make them a lock to win the region they would have fought that tooth and nail also. It is also harder to knock heads with the khsaa when the other team has a former KY Wildcat talking to the Khsaa also.
High Sheriff Wrote:You can bet OZZ Jackson being on the board of control had nothing to do with it, nor Happy Mobelini and Knott County calling every 2 hours for 2 days before the initial ruling.

The problem is if this kid gets eligible everyone else is playing for second place. If the above mentioned crew thought that the kids going to Cordia would make them a lock to win the region they would have fought that tooth and nail also. It is also harder to knock heads with the khsaa when the other team has a former KY Wildcat talking to the Khsaa also.

Two of the transfers at Cordia didnt play varsity sports in houston. Only one put in for eligibility. Paige should be ruled eligible. Khsaa should go a head and make up theirs minds.
Pages: 1 2 3