Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best mile runners in the mountains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post who you know will stand out this year in the mile or 2 mile events.
Bradon Adkins-Pikeville
Grimm-Jenkins
Matt Kerr-Pike Central
Do you know the times of these runners?
The best time that I have seen recorded for Chris Grimm is 4:37.00 in the 1600 meter run.  That was last years time, I would think he's even faster this year.
[quote author=brentkatemom link=topic=19726.msg208347#msg208347 date=1142046835]
The best time that I have seen recorded for Chris Grimm is 4:37.00 in the 1600 meter run.  That was last years time, I would think he's even faster this year.
[/quote]

If im not mistaking Brandon Adkins beat him last year...
Brandon Adkins from Pikeville and James Tibbs from East Ridge are both great runners from what I have saw.
Matt Little
Here's a tip for you. Look out for BJ Roberts - Valley - only a Freshman, but ran and competed in the top 5 as an eighth grader last year.
Well if you didn't know BJ Roberts won the mile last night at the track meet i forget his time thou! He did awesome- i'd watch out for him!
SV40 Wrote:Well if you didn't know BJ Roberts won the mile last night at the track meet i forget his time thou! He did awesome- i'd watch out for him!

I watched him run last year, he is awesome.
Tyler Bass and John Cybriwsky should be very solid in the 1 mile.
BJ Roberts is also quite talented in the 1 mile.
umm now to talk about girls....Tenny Ostrem from poco is 1 of the best mile runners out there her freshman yr she took 3rd place in the mile event at state GO 10E!!!!