Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Broncos 38 - Raiders 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Palmer choked it away down the stretch with his INTs
Carson had over 300 yards passing and 3 TDs, which he would do week after week, but it was his 3 INTs today that reminded me why the Bengals were losers!
Tebow 2-1 as a starter this season!
Vintage Palmer
Tebow Time.
Tim Tebow gets it done!
Tim Tebow's line.
10/21 124 5.9avg 2 0 INT 98.1 QBR
12 carries 117 yards 9.8avg
Don't look now, the Broncos are 1 game out of first place. Imagine if Tebow started from day one...............
The Broncos are 3-3 in games that Tebow has been on the field this season. 2-2 in games that he has played and 2-1 in games that he started.

Games Tebow did not start:
vs. Raiders
@ Titans
@Packers
vs. Chargers

What would the Broncos record be if Tebow started all those games? Remember, they are only 1 game out and just beat the Raiders IN Oakland, and only lost in Nashville by 3......
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!
Gah, Palmer Sucks.
I still wish he was in Cincy.
Carson Palmer was actually one of the only good things that came out of this a game, a couple of those INT's weren't exactly his fault. He showed great accuracy constantly and looked alot more comfortable out there.

I won't beat around the bush...the defense was god awful.
Congrats Broncos! Loves to see the Raiders lose!
Yeah can't blame Palmer in this one...without half of the defense healthy they stood no chance. Even healthy their defense is decent at best. They were horrible and left receivers open all over the field. And no Run DMC. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have beaten Denver the first time around this year. I think a healthy DMC will make a difference in this team but I'm still not sold on them making the playoffs this year.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Yeah can't blame Palmer in this one...without half of the defense healthy they stood no chance. Even healthy their defense is decent at best. They were horrible and left receivers open all over the field. And no Run DMC. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have beaten Denver the first time around this year. I think a healthy DMC will make a difference in this team but I'm still not sold on them making the playoffs this year.

Did the Radiers defense pick Palmer off three times???
Stardust Wrote:Did the Radiers defense pick Palmer off three times???

No the Raider's defense was non-existent. I believe 38 points was the proof. I didn't even see the last interception but the first one wasn't even his fault. Threw it up to a receiver one-on-one and Champ Bailey made a Champ bailey like play on the ball. The receiver had just a good a chance at the ball just couldn't make the play. The second was just a little out of the reach of our WR and got tipped in the air. Tipped balls nearly automatically turn into INT's in the NFL. Don't even try to put this game all on Palmer just because you hate him. Also the raiders had 130 penalty yards. There is your difference.
Defense will suck when their offense puts them on the filed for 70% of the game! That's the offenses fault! Those penalyy yards was because of the inept offense!
Tebow with another win.
If the Broncos can just keep winning and Tebow can stay on the field he will continue to get better.