Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals 24 - Titans 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Stardust Wrote:Just wanted to break your heart down the stretch Wink

Man...you wouldnt lying.
Bengals outscored the Titans 17-0 the 2nd half.
It's not just that the Bengals won, it was like getting to walk up to MVP2 and getting a free kick to his testes - this was great:biggrin:

All in good fun MVP2, in all seriousness, I hope the Titans can recover from their injuries. There were some injuries to very key players during this game. For the record, Johnson is very very close to breaking out
I hate to see my Titans lose, but if it had to be to any team it would be the Bengals. Bengals first 5 game winning streak since 88.
MVP2 Wrote:I hate to see my Titans lose, but if it had to be to any team it would be the Bengals. Bengals first 5 game winning streak since 88.

Its about to end.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ28RguT7Jr6FBoGcSf8yq...Q-wC-obsqg]
^Nice.
Dalton is become a GOOD NFL QB!!!!!!
Best thing to happen to the Bengals in years! Thanks Carson for making the switch so easy on us.
Andy Dalton is THE MAN. Those throws he made today had both zip and accuracy. He is looking like an absolute steal in the 2nd round of the draft.

Good game Bengals. Credit also needs to go to the defense for shutting out the Titans in the second half, and for forcing a turnover with under 4 minutes to go. Just a good all-around win.
Congrats Bengals!
More Cowbell Wrote:Andy Dalton is THE MAN. Those throws he made today had both zip and accuracy. He is looking like an absolute steal in the 2nd round of the draft.

Good game Bengals. Credit also needs to go to the defense for shutting out the Titans in the second half, and for forcing a turnover with under 4 minutes to go. Just a good all-around win.

Dalton continues to impress me each week. I am amazed at the poise and leadership that he has displayed in such a short time. I admit, he scares the living daylights out of me with the passes that he makes. Yesterday was a great example of what he has been doing all year with putting the ball EXACTLY where it needs to be. I saw nothing from the pre-draft scouting report that indicated he had any of these skills.

MC, I also think that credit must be given to the Bengals coaching staff. Every week this season they have made half-time adjustments that are working. Yesterday, they started the game in soft cover 2 with 3 down-lineman. In the 2nd half, they went back to the 4-3 and pulled the Corners up close. The just seem to be making the right adjustments on both sides of the ball. This is a fun ride!
lol @ Titans.