Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Games at Johnson Central on Sayurday 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have any results?
Hazard 7th beat Johnson Central and Magoffin County by about 20, Hazard 8th beat Johnson central by about 25 and beat Magoffin 64-58
Who all played there today?
Watched the magoffin hazard game today, loved theguard for hazard, the russell kid for magoffin good player, he can score the basketball had close to 30, this was a 8 grade game, found out he is in the7 grade. he will make a good player. Also the guards for louisa can flat out play.
South Floyd beat Martin.
8th grade games I saw a part of:

Hazard looked good as long as the outside shot is falling. I think probably the best shooting team I saw. They fan out to three point line and 4 out five appear to be able to shoot.

Louisa is offense is also center around their guards and they are very good, it appeared to me in what little time I got to see them they also shoot the ball very well.

Magoffin County is big but their best scorer is the Coach's son, he is tall and shoot's well. Their point guard also played well played good defense and handle the ball well, was told both are 7th graders. The overall biggest team I saw, but did not shoot well as whole from outside.

Johnson Central appeared to have descent size but they did not shoot well or handle the ball very well. Hazard's pressure seemed to bother them. It appeared to me that JC needs to find someone that can score consistently
Good summary
What about the big guy for Magoffin? I heard he's pretty good.. Anyone saw him play?