Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 47 Betsy Lane 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solid play by Somerset last night. Moves on to rematch with Danville at Somerset.
Solid game by the Briar Jumpers. It was 41-0 at halftime. The starting offense did not play at all in the 2nd half. I was glad to see Cam Cheuvront get his first varsity touchdown after he had 3 touchdowns called back earlier in the game. Not complaining about the calls, they were all penalties--I'm just glad he got to count one. Alex Lange left with a leg injury and Storm Wilson left with a shoulder injury in the first quarter and did not return. I hope they can heal up for Danville.
Looks like Somerset cruised in this one. Hopefully everyone will be healthy for the next game!

Congrats Briar Jumpers!!
Somerset is going to be tought to beat in the playoffs.
Nice game all around by the Jumpers. The younger guys got a lot of good minutes in the second half. I think everyone will be ready to go next week. These guys won't miss a Danville game, especially a playoff Danville game.
I hope that we play Somerset again, and I hope we face their #10 QB and not #6 QB he can flat out throw and run the ball this kid is pretty tough Now if the Wilson kid is truly hurt then this maybe a problem for Somerset
glasgow and somerset will be a great match up
the snoop Wrote:I hope that we play Somerset again, and I hope we face their #10 QB and not #6 QB he can flat out throw and run the ball this kid is pretty tough Now if the Wilson kid is truly hurt then this maybe a problem for Somerset

Since Somerset has settled on one QB (#10) they have looked a heck of a lot tougher. He can really scramble for yards.
/\ I know people have harped on Somerset's passing game this year, but #10 has had a hell of a step-up to leadership from a kid who was a running-back last year. He had some beauties in Friday's game.
Easy game for us then. What is #10 record and how many fumbles and int has he had poor decision on the coaches if you ask me. However good news for the scotties' if you all make it that far. Good Luck
Probably not serious injuries; just being safe in the playoffs and trying to keep starters healthy and ready for Round 2 and Danville.
Not having Storm Wilson in the line-up will hurt tremendously if he can't go
I understand this our QB has been out for three games because of a seizure I sure hope he can come back, but with this said we are doing very well and are team oriented and extremely well coached
I agree that number 10 is one tough kid for Somerset He can pass the ball. It just appears they haven't or wont open up the passing game for him. Maybe cuz he is such a tough runner.
No suprise here.