Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this isn't a huge deal but I was in the hospital last night with kidney stones once again and the doctor said it was small enough that I should be able to pass it. If you would, drop a line to the big guy for me.Thanks!
I have friends and family that have been in that predicament before. Not to scare you but they say it is some of the worst pain they have felt. My prayers are with you man.
LWC Wrote:I have friends and family that have been in that predicament before. Not to scare you but they say it is some of the worst pain they have felt. My prayers are with you man.

You don't have to tell me about the pain..this makes about my 7th or 8th.
Good luck man.
Its a horrible thing to put up with.
Prayers from your bro in Whitley County.
Praying man!
Praying man!
king360 Wrote:I know this isn't a huge deal but I was in the hospital last night with kidney stones once again and the doctor said it was small enough that I should be able to pass it. If you would, drop a line to the big guy for me.Thanks!

It's only not a big deal if you're not the one passing them. Good luck Big Guy:flush:
Ahh man, that really, really sucks for you.
king360 Wrote:I know this isn't a huge deal but I was in the hospital last night with kidney stones once again and the doctor said it was small enough that I should be able to pass it. If you would, drop a line to the big guy for me.Thanks!
I will sure keep you in my thoughts, hoping everything goes easy for you.
King I hope everything came out alright and that you don't have any stones now! Thoughts are with you!