Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln County @ Harlan County 11/11 Second Round Class 5A Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lincoln County, a 2 seed, will travel to Harlan County, a 1 seed in the seond round.

Thoughts/Predictions?
I think Harlan County gets back on track this week in a big way....

HC 44
LC 20
I like harlan in this one not sure how lincolns defense is at stopping the run so harlan wins by 3 tds.
DA Bears by 2-3 TD's.
The Black Bears played terrific defense last night! Go Black Bears, all the way to state!! :Clap:
I had a strong feeling that Black Bear run defense would become really stingy come playoff time.

Onward they go in Round 2 as the Bears continue their march toward Bowling Green!

I'll take Harlan Co. with relative ease 34-6.
Love my BLACK BEARS and the FILTHY ANIMALS were tough against Pulaski. They are focused and I expect them to dominate this week.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!! :Cheerlead: Confusedinglepar :Cheerlead
Harlan County...no doubt.
[IMG][/IMG]

[SIZE="2"]HC with the win and they continue to advance!

I don't see this being a blow out, but a good hard fight! :redboxer:

could come down to a TD or 2!

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!![/SIZE]
Black Bears win with another impressive defensive performance
harlan is to tough for this lincoln county team.. the bears win by 26
Harlan by 20
IMO, Pulaski Co gave Harlan a better game than what Lincoln will. This should be an easy game for the Black Bears!! I don't think that Lincoln will be able to get past that Filthy Animal defense! I say, I don't think that Lincoln will be able to get past that Filthy Animal defense!!

Harlan Co. - 35

Lincoln Co. - 0
i will take harlan 56 to 0
Agree, 100%.
leecoukfan Wrote:IMO, Pulaski Co gave Harlan a better game than what Lincoln will. This should be an easy game for the Black Bears!! I don't think that Lincoln will be able to get past that Filthy Animal defense! I say, I don't think that Lincoln will be able to get past that Filthy Animal defense!!

Harlan Co. - 35

Lincoln Co. - 0

It was good to see you again this past Friday! Glad you hung out with the Mama Bears for a little while at the t-shirt tent! Hope you had a good time even though Pulaski didn't fare too well in the game. Maybe we'll see you again next year.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:It was good to see you again this past Friday! Glad you hung out with the Mama Bears for a little while at the t-shirt tent! Hope you had a good time even though Pulaski didn't fare too well in the game. Maybe we'll see you again next year.

I had a great time seeing you all again. Gotta love the Mama Bear hospitality!! If everything works out like I think it should, I will definitely be there if Harlan plays Southwestern! Hopefully, it works out that way!
Harlan Co. 44-7
I pick my Harlan County Black Bears to win this one 34-0. Go Black Bears.
HC wins this one 35-7.
HC by 2 TDs...

I don't care the score, as long as we come out with the win.

Hope you guys took good care of leecokyfan...he was expecting chocolate cake!!

Go Black Bears!!!!
Hcc
Harlan Co. 35-7.
Harlan Co by 3 td's! Where is Mamma Bear at? She is being too quiet.
Granny Bear Wrote:HC by 2 TDs...

I don't care the score, as long as we come out with the win.

Hope you guys took good care of leecokyfan...he was expecting chocolate cake!!

Go Black Bears!!!!

Well, I went with the Pumpkin Roll and it was amazing!!!
HC will name the score in this game.
#2 Lincoln County 7 at #1 Harlan County 49
Harlan County 28 Lincoln County 21 in a close game
Lincoln has saved it's season in a big way and are building for the future but will get beat pretty soundly in this one.

Harlan by 4 td's
Filthy Animals with the shutout.

HC-36
LC-0
Pages: 1 2