Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boone Co. 28 - Madison Central 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
: Hunter Stocker ran for a touchdown and threw for another to put the Indians in front 13-0 and in position for an upset, but the Rebels (7-4) rallied for the win on the road.
Kameron Schwartz threw two TD passes, including the game-winner to Bryson Thompson, with 13 seconds left. Schwartz also ran for a 19-yard touchdown.
Dominique Hawkins ran for 73 yards, including a 39-yard TD for Madison Central.
Stocker finished with 144 passing yards and was sacked four times

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/04/19477...z1co6imygJ
Congrats Boone Co.
Stardust Wrote:: Hunter Stocker ran for a touchdown and threw for another to put the Indians in front 13-0 and in position for an upset, but the Rebels (7-4) rallied for the win on the road.
Kameron Schwartz threw two TD passes, including the game-winner to Bryson Thompson, with 13 seconds left. Schwartz also ran for a 19-yard touchdown.
Dominique Hawkins ran for 73 yards, including a 39-yard TD for Madison Central.
Stocker finished with 144 passing yards and was sacked four times

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/04/19477...z1co6imygJ

Upset? Boone County was the #4 team from NKY. Wonder how they figured that?
Boone County wins their 7th game of the season and goes on and faces Ryle (7-4) next week.
Can you dig it? Wrote:Upset? Boone County was the #4 team from NKY. Wonder how they figured that?

You really can't look into the seeds for NKY 6A to determine how good a team is. 4th seed Boone County beat 1 seed Campbell County and was tied for the best record of the 5 teams.
toussaints Wrote:You really can't look into the seeds for NKY 6A to determine how good a team is. 4th seed Boone County beat 1 seed Campbell County and was tied for the best record of the 5 teams.

However, it is still a #4 seed beating a #1 seed and as much as I dislike the playoff system in the state of Kentucky, I always love it when a lower seed beats the higher seed, unless it is my team on the losing end - HA
Had Dixie not had the mess they had, NKY would have won all four games!