Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 62 - Paintsville 8 (1A Playoffs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrads to Pikeville on a big win and keeping the pedal to the floor and finishing strong. Looks like the some of the pathers will be heading to raceland to scout the rams.
This might be one of the worst defeats Paintsville has suffered to Pikeville. Paintsville finishes 2-9 and might be to my knowledge the worst season in school history.
Congrats Pikeville.
TheBigLebowski Wrote:This might be one of the worst defeats Paintsville has suffered to Pikeville. Paintsville finishes 2-9 and might be to my knowledge the worst season in school history.
It is by far the worst season that I can recall. I believe that one of David Lemaster's teams won only one or two games but they lost several very close games that season and bounced back to enjoy a strong season the following year.
No surprise.
Congrats Pikeville
May not be a surprise, but that is a statement game
congrats to Pikeville
Pikeville moves on for another week

at least Paintsville scored, hate to see a season end on a shutout
Big time win for the Panthers, although it was expected, I think this is a great confidence booster for Pikeville!

Congrats Panthers!!
Very proud of the Boys in Maroon tonight. They came out and took care of buisness. Starters were out by the half. Randy had another dandy game along with Chase Hall and Estep. Austin Black and Wes Anderson have both impressed me all year on D. Those 2 are all over the field and go hard on every play. We have some quality senior leadership on this team but our young guys have answered the challenge. GO GET RACELAND!!!
Pikeville will beat raceland.
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Paintsville 2011 Playoffs"]TmkGO9iyils[/YOUTUBE]
Solid effort from the Panthers tonight. Cody Estep and Chase Hall had huge nights. Austin Black is finally understanding the Linebacker position and will be a great LB the next two years. A lot of young guys are excelling. Enjoy Randy Maynard while you can, we will not see another like him for quite some time. The work ethic, the leadership, the ability to play every position on the field WELL. With Burgy-Vanhoose out, he switched from doing the long-snapping to doing the KICKING! He has ran, thrown for, and received a TD two of the past three weeks. Really proud of the progression of this team and I look forward to this next week and hopefully three more after that!

On, On Maroon and White!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Pikeville will beat raceland.
Raceland is a lot better than their record. They only lost by one to Pikeville in Sept. I would not be surprised to see Raceland win.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Solid effort from the Panthers tonight. Cody Estep and Chase Hall had huge nights. Austin Black is finally understanding the Linebacker position and will be a great LB the next two years. A lot of young guys are excelling. Enjoy Randy Maynard while you can, we will not see another like him for quite some time. The work ethic, the leadership, the ability to play every position on the field WELL. With Burgy-Vanhoose out, he switched from doing the long-snapping to doing the KICKING! He has ran, thrown for, and received a TD two of the past three weeks. Really proud of the progression of this team and I look forward to this next week and hopefully three more after that!

On, On Maroon and White!
Don't forget to add kicking for the PAT as well. I'd love to see how many others, if any, in Kentucky are scoring in as many ways as Randy is this year. Just a tremendous young man who is an all around athlete, and can literally play any position on the field.
Congrats Panthers. Keep on rolling.
Jarons Wrote:Raceland is a lot better than their record. They only lost by one to Pikeville in Sept. I would not be surprised to see Raceland win.
Raceland is a tough team that has been through a lot this year. Their record is VERY deceiving, I agree. If Pikeville plays them next, it will be a true battle.
Wow. After watching the video I was left with the feeling that paintsville just falt didn want to be there. I'll give pikeville credit. But I've never seen so much standing around.
Congrats to my Panthers. Great run by Chase Hall to start the scoring. Great play of Randy Maynard (seems to play about any position), & Cody Estep is so impressive as a freshman. Hard to single out any player on this team. All cylinders seems to be clicking right now, at the right time. Best Pikeville team i've seen in a long time. Keep up the good work Panthers.

HAIL PIKEVILLE!!
Good thing about friday is Pikeville can scout both Raceland and Fairview out since there so close.
I have seen Raceland play this year they are very good team.. definitely not to be overlooked!
PHSForever Wrote:Don't forget to add kicking for the PAT as well. I'd love to see how many others, if any, in Kentucky are scoring in as many ways as Randy is this year. Just a tremendous young man who is an all around athlete, and can literally play any position on the field.
check out the Anderson county quarteback Seth Carmichael. He is top rated quaterback in 5A on KHSAA site and has 30 td passes, 6 rushing td's, 3 interceptions , is the teams punter and was 9 for 9 on pat's and 1 for 1 on field goals when the regular kicker was out two games.
fancyfeet Wrote:check out the Anderson county quarteback Seth Carmichael. He is top rated quaterback in 5A on KHSAA site and has 30 td passes, 6 rushing td's, 3 interceptions , is the teams punter and was 9 for 9 on pat's and 1 for 1 on field goals when the regular kicker was out two games.
Was he on a loaner to the Panthers? Anderson co. ,is a baseball place .