Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton Ladycats 50 Mullins Lady Tigers: Pike County Semifinals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Shelby Valley.

For Dorton:

Ashley Akers 14 points, 12 rebounds
Savannah Belcher 14 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 assists
Destiny Anderson 11 points, 13 rebounds, 4 steals
Cassidi Wright 7 points, 3 steals, 2 assists
Kyleigh Tackett 4 points, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 rebounds
Haley Gullett 1 assist, 1 rebound
Leslie Stewart 1 assist, 1 rebound, 1 block
Shelby Jones 1 steal

For Mullins:

Jana Branham 11 points
Samantha Tibbs 11 points
Nic Brizendine 6 points
Lauren Holloway 6 points
Amy Tibbs 4 points
Jessi Branham 3 points
Morgan Williams 1 point

*Hats off to Mullins for their play in the 2nd half. We led 27-8 at the half, but they really turned up the pressure. They cut it to 4 points late, but we hit a few late free throws to put it away. Great job by their girls and Coach Bartley to keep fighting.

*I would also like to congratulate our girls on the win. This will be the 4th straight year they have been playing in the championship game. The strong 1st half was definitely the difference.
Good luck in the championship Coach.
new o Wrote:Good luck in the championship Coach.

Thanks. It will be a battle. Your game will be as well.
Here Kitty Kitty, R U girls ready to become Panther bait. Confusednicker: Wear going 2 chew up your big girls and spit them out. they cant rebound with our girls and from what I have seen they cant score on us under the goal. hope your gards play good but it dosent matter Pikeville Lady Panthers (ARE YOUR NEW PIKE COUNTY CHAMPS):Thumbs: MAYBE NEXT YEAR :lmao:
PantherFreak Wrote:Here Kitty Kitty, R U girls ready to become Panther bait. Confusednicker: Wear going 2 chew up your big girls and spit them out. they cant rebound with our girls and from what I have seen they cant score on us under the goal. hope your gards play good but it dosent matter Pikeville Lady Panthers (ARE YOUR NEW PIKE COUNTY CHAMPS):Thumbs: MAYBE NEXT YEAR :lmao:
Okay, this website is for people above the age of 12. Clearly you're under that age because you can't spell (gaurds) right. You also failed to start out a sentence with a capital letter. You also spelled we're wrong just to point that out. Your girls are not the rebounder's of the decade lol. The Akers girl had a double double which is quite impressive at the middle school level for girls. You have one good player and it's Nunnamker. The other girls are DECENT and most of the them are slow. Anyway, Dorton will get the win for the third strait year. Your big girls are slow and give up easy plays. By they way, before you post back to me will you please get some spelling leasons? :please:
Dear PantherFreak.... From what I remember through the season, we've chewed you up and spit you out a few times! ALL our players play with all their heart and that's what makes champions, so in the end regardless of who wins OUR girls will always be winners!! I think Nunemaker needs an attitude adjustment and needs to learn how to be respectful to the refs. She is a good player, but once she's frustrated, she tends to lose control! May the best team win and Pikeville needs to get ready for some CAT SCRATCH FEVER!!!! Go Lady CATS!!!!
Best of luck to both teams! (BTW, you BOTH spelled GUARDS wrong! Sorry to point that out, but incorrect spelling is a pet peeve of mine!)