Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arizona Offers East Ridge Freshman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"2014 forward Raynold Kasongo picked up an offer from Arizona yesterday. He used to play up in Canada but transferred to East Ridge High School this year."
Any Truth?

Yes
neat
I heard he is the truth, guess they were right. I thought he was a Jr though. Came in as soph but had to be ruled a jr. Not sure though.
I wouldnt doubt it. East Ridge got players going to Arizona, PCC has one going to Kentucky, and Cordia has one going to Texas Tech. Eastern Ky basketball is on the map fellas!
Tailback44 Wrote:I wouldnt doubt it. East Ridge got players going to Arizona, PCC has one going to Kentucky, and Cordia has one going to Texas Tech. Eastern Ky basketball is on the map fellas!

Good to see all that homegrown talent finally getting some attention...The coaches have worked hard with them for years now.Oh wait, none of them are from here and are just hired guns. I forgot.
It's what you call thinking outside the box! Confusedhh:
Tailback44 Wrote:I wouldnt doubt it. East Ridge got players going to Arizona, PCC has one going to Kentucky, and Cordia has one going to Texas Tech. Eastern Ky basketball is on the map fellas!

who is going to KY
Also, isn't the class of 2014 the current sophomore class?
No one from Perry Central is going to KY.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Good to see all that homegrown talent finally getting some attention...The coaches have worked hard with them for years now.Oh wait, none of them are from here and are just hired guns. I forgot.

Too bad there not "homegrown" lol.
Theyve all transferred in
A lot of kids get a letter or questionaire from a school and think that translates to a scholarship offer. Colleges contact hundreds of kids each year but when signing period comes the schools have narrowed the hundreds of letters down to probably 8-10 kids that they will actually offer a scholarship to. It is a process that gets a lot of kids hopes way up----but the actuality is that precious few get scholarships. I wish the best for kids from eastern kentucky but the fact is that very few make it to any level of college play. A few do and that keeps the hope alive for many.
Altro Cat Wrote:No one from Perry Central is going to KY.

Nah, you think?
Things that make you go "Hummmmmmmm"...:please:
No player in Kentucky is good enough to play at UK. There are a few exceptions... such as Darius Miller
AverageJoe67 Wrote:No player in Kentucky is good enough to play at UK. There are a few exceptions... such as Darius Miller

lol, and you are high.