Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boys P.O.W. for week #13!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Place your nominations here!!! The week starts 2-20-2006 - 2-26-2006
Mitchell Riddle 26pts and 9 rebs vs. South Floyd
was that last night or last week
That was last week.
Shawn Thompson 31 points, 11 boards, 3 blocks and 4 assist against Magoffin.

Shawn Thompson 26 points 22 rebounds and 6 assist in the win over Belfry Thursday.
that was last week also with Shawn
Zach Bowman from Belfry
Jamie Case from Belfry
Jamie Case from Belfry is a good player ..
Brad Lowe- 45 pts against SF on 2-21-06...New school record
Shawn Thompson 32 points 18 Rebounds 5 steals and 4 assist against Shelby Valley.
brad lowe 45pts against sf
Brad Lowe
Lowe.
:Cheerlead
"Batpuff" Wrote:Shawn Thompson 32 points 18 Rebounds 5 steals and 4 assist against Shelby Valley.

I'm with you Batpuff....:Thumbs: ......:Clap: ......Shawn did an excellent job and he really played hard.

:theman: Way to go Shawn! Flaunt what your momma taught ya!
Brad Lowe hands down
As of right now, my Vote goes to Brad Lowe...
Brad Lowe
i think thompson because he had 32pts and 18 rebs against shelby valley and he had 26pts and 22 rebs over belfry does lowe have that many rebounds ever
Shawn Thompson for game against Belfry also. He is talented and rarely has a bad game.
After last night gotta go with Thompson
My vote goes to Brad Lowe
Brad Lowe 45 points
wes helton 35 points 10 rebounds in big win over allen central
Westley Helton of Magoffin county had gets my vote
35 pts
93% from the field
10 TR(6 offensive)
1 Ast
0 TO
2 BLKS
The best game he has played and it was his last at home
LOVE YA BIG GUY :#1: :theman:
Leslie deserves to be mentioned. He had 27 tonight against Belfry, 24 against Magoffin, and 28 against Paintsville. I'm not sure about any other stats.
Wes Helton-Magoffin Co. Deserves it, those stats speak for themselves, I would have said Lowe before tonight, but Helton the SR. deserves it. Shooting 93% from the field is unreal, with 35pts and 10rebs. is making a strong statement.
Wes Helton without a doubt should get this one, look at his stats, 93% from the field thats amazing, 35 pts and 10 rebs, I'm going with moe on this one, if that isnt a strong statement idk what is. Most of the players mentioned have already won one of these before, and when they have ive usually voted for them, but I think that Helton deserves this one. He played undeniably awesome. Way to go Wes!!! keep up the good work man, we all love ya.
Wow 93%!!
Gotta nominate Westley Helton from Magoffin Co.- 35 pts. and 10 rebounds on 15 of 16 shooting. Set his career high and played his best game on senior night and just missed one shot! LOVE YA MAN!
Pages: 1 2