Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co v/s Sheldon Clark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your thoughts and predictions? I feel that Sheldon Clark is alot better than their record shows, this could be the best 1-9 team in the state.
I do feel that SC has waited to late to come together and the BOBCATS ROLL.

BHS-54

SCHS-12

May be worse according how long Holcomb wants to leave the starters in.
The Cards with the upset! ............... nah, j/k

Breathitt County- 56
Sheldon Clark-14
Breathitt - 55
Sheldon Clark - 10
Don't over look Sheldon Clark. They look to be coming on strong. I take breathitt by 4 tds hopefully a healthy game
.............Common Opponents
Breathitt County Sheldon Clark
35 - 34........Hazard........22 - 46
..............margin
1..............................-24

MY projection based on FREEMAN computer ratings
Rating..State Rank...Class Rank.......Team Name
28.1..........20........2(3A).........Breathitt County
-14.4..........170........29(3A).........Sheldon Clark
Point spread Breathitt County by 42
Breathitt County Probability of Victory 98%

Bobcats Big in this one
Sheldon Clark is definitely better than what their record shows but, IMO, I don't see them being any match for the Bobcats! Breathitt should win this one in a blowout and should be able to rest their starters for the majority of the 2nd half.

Breathitt Co. - 48

Sheldon Clark - 7
Breathitt-63
SC-6
leecoukfan Wrote:Sheldon Clark is definitely better than what their record shows but, IMO, I don't see them being any match for the Bobcats! Breathitt should win this one in a blowout and should be able to rest their starters for the majority of the 2nd half.

Breathitt Co. - 48

Sheldon Clark - 7
Agree on the win. Bobcats Roll!!!!!
Hey, by the way, I love your motto leecoukfan, "Losers quit when they're tired, Winners quit when they have WON!!!!
Breathitt-52
Sheldon Clark-14
Breathitt County by as many as they want.

Sheldon Clark-7

Breathitt Co.-56
Iam still waitin for this SC team to surprise a unsuspecting team..will it come Friday night?i would have never thought that these team would be this bad..but alot of experience for SC should be a good game but it will not breathitt by 3 TD
just don't see Sheldon Clark traveling and beating Breathitt in this one...
Never would I have thought, at the beginning of the season, that Sheldon Clark would be 1 - 9 at this point. But unfortunately they are and that's the way it is.

Best of luck to Sheldon Clark for a good and injury free game.

I've heard some of the guys are already talking and thinking about wrestling. One great thing about wrestling, it's an individual sport. One is completely responsible for the outcome, you yourself.

To say the very least, this football season has been a disaster
LOL, this is the THIRD thread on this game.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, this is the THIRD thread on this game.

I guess people didn't want to dig into pages 2-3 to find them.lol. This could be the toughest first round matchup in this region, even though SC is 1-9. They have played a difficult schedule and Hager is STILL one very good coach. Breathitt better not try to overlook them. I don't believe Holcomb will let that happen. I think it will be a lot closer game than what most people think.
Breathitt Co. 42-7.
The end will finally come for the Cardinals disappointing season.
Breathitt will win easily, but maybe not by as much as some think because they could rest some starters.
I think my Cards season comes to an end tonight hate to see it happen to these kids but man this has been one rough season to watch.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I think my Cards season comes to an end tonight hate to see it happen to these kids but man this has been one rough season to watch.

I think you are correct! I also am displeased that the season has been so dismal for the Cards. I feel for the team, especially the seniors.
The Contrarian Wrote:I think you are correct! I also am displeased that the season has been so dismal for the Cards. I feel for the team, especially the seniors.

I would have never thought Sheldon Clark would be 1 - 9 at the end of the regular season. I also feel disappointed that they haven't done much better; they have played badly in most of their games this season. And I might add, very badly in a couple.

I am not sure what the major problem is but I definitely know one huge one, and that is, an inexperienced line and a seemed lack of cohesion. It seems at times that the "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing."

It is very disappointing to see the Cards have such a dismal year, and especially the seniors.

My grandson, KP, a senior, has been a starter during his four years (defense as a freshmen) and was able to enjoy fairly successful years prior to 2011. But many times things don't work out like one would like.

I certainly hope that he gets an opportunity to play at the next level; he has worked extremely hard to achieve that goal.
I got breathitt by a big score.
Breathitt 32-0 at the half. Breathitt opens 2nd half with 6 straight penalties, including one on the coach. Now 38-0 with JV offense in the middle of 3rd quarter.