Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne @ Somerset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Don't know much about BL I haven't got to see them on film yet but the Jumpers should take this one.

Somerset 38
Betsy Layne 0
Supporting BL, but the Briar Jumpers will win by 5 td's or more.
Somerset-38
Betsy Lane-7
Somerset 49-0
Somerset by a lot. 56-14
Should be a blow out by 30 pts at least.
jumpers name the score in this one!!!!
Somerset by 40+
Betsy Layne is much improved. But not enough to beat Somerset this year.
The Jumpers will run away with a opening round playoff victory.
Running clock in the 4th. Jumpers 48-0.
No Common Opponents

MY projection based on FREEMAN computer ratings
Rating..State Rank...Class Rank.......Team Name
17.8..........47........3(2A).........Somerset
-16.3..........167........28(2A).........Betsy Lane
Point spread Somerset by 34
Somerset Probability of Victory 95.8%

looks like Jumpers by about 5 TDs
I think the Jumpers will win handily, but I don't anticipate a running clock in this one.

They have a very good defense, but I'm not sure the Jumpers' offense could score 45 points during warmups.
I like the underdog!
Somerset - 33
Betsy Lane - 8
Somerset 48-0.
Somerset by 24
Somerset
Somerset 42
Betsy Layne 12
Somerset-38
Betsy Layne-14
Somerset wins and closes out a successful Betsy Layne season.
Haha Where are all the Betsy Lanyne fans picking the Bobcats to win? Maybe they learned their lesson by picking them over Prestonsburg. Confusedhh:

Betsy Layne-6

Somerset-70
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Haha Where are all the Betsy Lanyne fans picking the Bobcats to win? Maybe they learned their lesson by picking them over Prestonsburg. Confusedhh:

Betsy Layne-6

Somerset-70

What is your problem? You down BL every chance you get. Why are you so worried about them? I mean you did beat them pretty bad on their home field. And is it bad to pick your home team to pull of a upset? I didn't know that was against the law.
If you are a P'burg fan then I would be worried about them getting bumped out early and in a big way also.
Somerset will be a team to reckoned with in the playoffs better watch out 2a...
somerset in a blow out
Somerset by about as much as they want; QB takes care of business and #8 Wilson is as good as I've seen at the receiver position. Plus, their defense is very, very good.
Injury updates on the Jumpers?
I support Betsy Layne but I think they are in for a long night. Two different classes of playing hopefully next year they will pull a better games next season
Pages: 1 2