Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pittsburgh 25 New England 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suck it, Patriots. Steelers defense shut down Brady and the Patsy offense, while Ben goes off for 365 yards and 2 touchdowns. Here we go Steelers, Here we go!
Brady couldnt handle the Blitzburgh today.
Lol! Greatness
Yes!! Steelers D shut Tom down.
WOO HOO! When a Defense holds Brady to under 200 yds passing and only 17 points thats a LEGENDARY defensive performance. Ric Flair said "To Be The Man. You Gotta BEAT The Man". Well Big Ben just beat "The Man". HAHA! This was a 5 star matchup....'Cause the Steelers were in it!!!(To all true Steeler fans you know what I meant by that last statement)....
Brady's record against the Steelers is now 6-2. That has to be the best record vs them among active QB's.
Steelers came out determined to throw the ball and keep Brady off the field and they done just that. Several short passes, and they kept converting on there 3rd downs.If they get a few more TDs instead of field goals game could have been worse in the score column. Ben played a great game, really throwing just one bad pass that lead to a patriots TD. Also, playing man on defense really helped contain Brady. A great game offensively and defensively for Pittsburgh.

Ben showed he is with the upper class of QBs in this league. yes there is Brady, Rodgers and Manning, but Ben is right there with them. Ben has more wins than any QB since he has been in the league, 2 rings. And was really Pittsburgh's best defense in this game because the fact Brady stayed on the sidelines.

What i would like to know, when was the last time Brady had less than 100 passing yards in the 2nd half? He had in the 90s mid-way through the 3rd.

Also, great article for you Steelers fans.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/...s-own-game
Aslan Wrote:Brady's record against the Steelers is now 6-2. That has to be the best record vs them among active QB's.

I had to watch NFL redzone. It stayed more on the 49ers game than the Steelers game. When there is a game going on like Steelers and Patriots, cbs should show it over Bengals and Seahawks. I don't give a monkey's nut sack that I live closer to Cincinnati so cbs in our area will show that game.

Moments like missing most of the game make me wish I had direct tv.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I had to watch NFL redzone. It stayed more on the 49ers game than the Steelers game. When there is a game going on like Steelers and Patriots, cbs should show it over Bengals and Seahawks. I don't give a monkey's nut sack that I live closer to Cincinnati so cbs in our area will show that game.

Moments like missing most of the game make me wish I had direct tv.

Ahh, too bad - I guess my football viewing Sunday was better than yours, because I didn't miss a single play of my game!
'm Gonna Share My Favorite "Quote" From The NFL Net, On The Steelers/Patriot Game, By Deion "Primetime" Sanders...And It Went Something Like This..."If Ben Keeps Playing Consistently, Like He Did In That Game, Nobody's Gonna Stop The Pittsburgh Steelers...They Will Be UNBEATABLE".
I Just LOVE this...And Had To Share!!!
Tom Brady was outplayed at his own game by Big Ben in this one. You can say what you want but in my opinion the Packers and Steelers are the best two teams in the NFL. When was the last time you could say that from both the previous year super bowl teams. Steelers had a lot of young talent show up, the Cornerback Lewis #23 is something special, could be starting by next year
Congrats Steelers :/
Good to see the Pats go down though
^No it isn't lol.
Ben gets his 2nd win against Brady. Big Deal!
Must suck to know Tom Brady won't ever win another Super Bowl ring, Big Ben could win several more with the defense they have year in and year out
There's no question who the better QB is, no matter how many Ben gets. With that defense Brady would win one every year.