Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA games canceled through Nov. 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This really breaks my heart...:Shaking:!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/715313...cellations
I love it.
The NBA is as boring to watch as Major League Baseball.

Its all boring as crap until the playoffs.
Too many games, and it kills the season.

Until they have a league where every game is important like the NFL than ill never watch.

Personally id like to see the nba go on a hiatus for 5 or 6 years.
Uk would be loaded then lol.
I've said it once, I'll say it again - I don't watch the NBA until Christmas, so I don't care if they start before then or not! Give me UK Basketball and I am perfectly content
Agree with SD!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I love it.
The NBA is as boring to watch as Major League Baseball.

Its all boring as crap until the playoffs.
Too many games, and it kills the season.

Until they have a league where every game is important like the NFL than ill never watch.

Personally id like to see the nba go on a hiatus for 5 or 6 years.
Uk would be loaded then lol

I would love that too. We would have a dynasty like UCLA had in the 70's.
But I love the NBA and watch it every night it's on ESPN, TNT, or CBS, no matter who's playing.
I also agree with SD!

I was just wondering....If any of the players had the balls to apply for unemployment?
^
LOL if they did that, thered be a riot of both right wing and left wing nuts LOL
I hate NBA basketball, I hate NFL football. So the lockouts never hurt my feelings.
OffTheHook Wrote:I also agree with SD!

I was just wondering....If any of the players had the balls to apply for unemployment?

i could actually see a player that left school after fresham year and got drafted this year applying for unemployment.

I don't have any sympathy for both sides when millionaires and billionaires argue about thousands. really i just don't care because the NBA isn't what it was in the 80s and 90s